RIP Phil Valentine

As opposed to the right mocking other deaths? Face it, no politics team has the high ground on this
Oh really? Mocking what deaths do you mean here with this broad brush Cletus? Which “but what about…” case you playin?

I don't know Tom T Hall. Floyd Reese died too. Wow.
Even if you don’t like country go to YouTube and listen to a few songs ….The homecoming , Mama bake a pie , Old dogs children &watermelon wine , dont forget the coffee Billy Joe. Was a legit poet

Last edited:
Reactions: hog88
Hey champ I was specifically talking about these two cat turds getting their rocks off on COVID deaths so you can piss off and shove that broad brush
Oh I know since you follow them around daily. My point is that many righties on this board have posted much worse yet never fall in your crosshairs. Interesting

Oh I know since you follow them around daily. My point is that many righties on this board have posted much worse yet never fall in your crosshairs. Interesting
No it’s just your but what about as you follow me around to to dime that out. Glad you got a hobby. Your point is **** as you played a broad brush where none was needed. Run along.

VN Store

Back