RIP Phil Valentine

Well I am a terrible gambler. But COVId has a 96-99% survival rate depending on age. So what’s your point?
Now what is it if you are vaccinated?

It's pretty simple. You are far less likely to develop serious illness or die from Covid if you are vaccinated vs those who aren't. And yes, in general, your odds of surviving unvaccinated are extremely high as well. But one affords you better protection then the other.

Now the one that affords you better protection now may increase your likelihood of getting something else later on with life. We don't know.

The "hoax" is the over-reaction to this virus.

Agreed the virus affects people in different ways. Personally my wife and I got the vaccine, but I can't say for certainty I'm letting my kid get it when they are of age because we don't know the long term effects. I will get advice from the pediatrician.

Now what is it if you are vaccinated?

It's pretty simple. You are far less likely to develop serious illness or die from Covid if you are vaccinated vs those who aren't. And yes, in general, your odds of surviving unvaccinated are extremely high as well. But one affords you better protection then the other.

Now the one that affords you better protection now may increase your likelihood of getting something else later on with life. We don't know.

Sure thing Dr Fauci

Where did I say you did? Unlikely you called any out either which would prove my point. But hey, keep pointing out EL is a female as if it's some clever insult. We're all impressed
Hey but you were calling me out with that broad brush a few posts and tripped over your Johnson. I was specific and the only case you bring up to support your broad sweep doesn’t apply to me. Womp womp and don’t read the cat lady comments if you don’t want to! Fixed!

Thats the mindset that led this poor man to the grave. But do you. Let Darwinsim do its thing

Whether you know it or not many of us had Covid-19 before they told us about it. Those weird flu bugs that weren't diagnosed as the flu - covid. That seasonal respiratory issue that seemed a little worse - covid.

Hey but you were calling me out with that broad brush a few posts and tripped over your Johnson. I was specific and the only case you bring up to support your broad sweep doesn’t apply to me. Womp womp and don’t read the cat lady comments if you don’t want to! Fixed!
I didn't call you out I called out the team you ignored. You are very biased in your defense or attacking of certain posters. Not surprising it seems to fall along political lives

Reactions: NashVol11

VN Store

Back