RIP Phil Valentine

I didn't call you out I called out the team you ignored. You are very biased in your defense or attacking of certain posters. Not surprising it seems to fall along political lives
Yep I am. As far as I’m concerned it’s game on with them. And it’s not all politics they clearly get satisfaction out of ****** situations like this and that’s worth mocking as far as I’m concerned.

Yep I am. As far as I’m concerned it’s game on with them. And it’s not all politics they clearly get satisfaction out of ****** situations like this and that’s worth mocking as far as I’m concerned.
So you're not upset with people being happy others die, you're simply unhappy that people aren't upset a conservative died? Classy stance

Reactions: BreatheUT
So you're not upset with people being happy others die, you're simply unhappy that people aren't upset a conservative died? Classy stance
I’m just calling out ****** behavior by ****** posters I like to mock. That’s all it is. You’re the one selling an agenda here champ.

I’m just calling out ****** behavior by ****** posters I like to mock. That’s all it is. You’re the one selling an agenda here champ.
No you aren't. You're only calling out certain ****** posters who you disagree with politically. There's a difference

What. Was. The. Damn. Transmission. Mechanism!

Did Haskell County have a virology lab next to a wet market? I’m aware of the origin theories of the Spanish Flu however that didn’t involve the dynamics around this release.

If some bozo in China accidentally shot off a nuke, you had 17 months notice it was coming, the government then spent billions building you a nuclear shelter and begged and pleaded with you to get in, but you refused, maintaining you could withstand the blast and fallout, would you blame the event 17 months earlier for your death or your own pigheadedness?

If some bozo in China accidentally shot off a nuke, you had 17 months notice it was coming, the government then spent billions building you a nuclear shelter and begged and pleaded with you to get in, but you refused, maintaining you could withstand the blast and fallout, would you blame the event 17 months earlier for your death or your own pigheadedness?
Another stupid ass analogy from you cat turd lady to justify your schadenfreude attitude towards this sad situation.

Hey @utvolpj this is horrible behavior and should be called out … right?

What. Was. The. Damn. Transmission. Mechanism!

Did Haskell County have a virology lab next to a wet market? I’m aware of the origin theories of the Spanish Flu however that didn’t involve the dynamics around this release.
They had something far worse. Woodrow Wilson. His rapid mobilization of US forces during World War I and his administrations downplaying of the virus to boost nationalism during the war led to many unnecessary deaths. The book The Great Influenza goes into detail about his botched handling of the virus. I think now hatred of Wilson is one of a few things both democrats and republicans agree with for the most part.
Anyways no one, regardless of their views on vaccination deserve to die like Mr Valentine did. Hope he is now at peace with his maker.

Some evidence it came from gain of function research that we were throwing money at as well. If so we are equally to blame and potentially why we aren't demanding anything

COVID wasn’t an accident of nature by any means and there are several reasons we aren’t demanding anything from the Chinese, one being they own our government.

Multiple things can be true.

1) we have the option to get vaccinated

2) we should be furiously trying to understand the root cause because understanding the root cause will help to prevent it in the future. Hell we don't even know what they mixed together.

3) someone has to be held responsible for this

They had something far worse. Woodrow Wilson. His rapid mobilization of US forces during World War I and his administrations downplaying of the virus to boost nationalism during the war led to many unnecessary deaths. The book The Great Influenza goes into detail about his botched handling of the virus. I think now hatred of Wilson is one of a few things both democrats and republicans agree with for the most part.
Anyways no one, regardless of their views on vaccination deserve to die like Mr Valentine did. Hope he is now at peace with his maker.
And that’s it. We can bicker back and forth on the choices but there’s no need to come dance on the casket before the body is even in it.

Yes the Spanish Flu likely originated in the US and we took it to Europe. However I’d also submit our knowledge of these little bugs are much more evolved now too. I’d guess our military are probably the single most vaccinated group of people in the world today.

@utvolpj I am in a foul mood this evening completely unrelated to this board but I’m happy to vent here. However let’s ratchet it back a tad I know you’re just pushing on consistency and you’ve done it before. But yeah I’ve got my favorite targets and I’m just in a bad bad mood. A lot of us do. 🤷‍♂️

VN Store

Back