RIP Phil Valentine

This all day. Personally I'm vaccinated but I think I had covid early on but wasn't diagnosed. People are impacted differently. I do think it's wise to get the vaccination but I am mixed when it comes to kids. This vaccine is only emergency approved. We don't know what the long term effects are and what it does to reproduction or other things. Especially considering the low mortality rate. I will cross that bridge when it's time.
Once J&J is cleared of the EAU, looks like Monday, things are really going to get interesting.

Reactions: Rasputin_Vol
I don’t know if it was lab created but I absolutely believe it was lab released. No idea if intentional or not and I lean towards lab enhanced.
Several documents on gain of function work on corona can be found at the NIH. That .02% of a spike change didn’t look like evolutionary change.

Sounds like he had a lot of regret over whatever anti-vax message he had been spreading while he was on his deathbed.

You know what really funny about people on their covid deathbeds? They don’t talk, they don’t make funny, that don’t eat or drink, they don’t ponder the universe because they are struggling to breathe.

How many RBG jokes did I see on here after she died? Jesse Jackson and his wife are hospitalized, I wonder how many kind words and prayers I’ll read on VN about him if he passes away?

it’s garbage. It’s classless.
It doesn’t matter which side you’re on.

Joking about death.
It wasn't a joke. According to the family that was beside him as he was dying from COVID he expressed a lot of regret over his anti-vax messaging. He was planning on being a big proponent of the vaccine if he recovered. Those are the facts being reported.

It's a shame he never did, conservatives need more people pushing the vaccine. How many have gotten sick or died due to BS anti-vax conspiracies?

Reactions: VFFL@THE BEACH
It wasn't a joke. According to the family that was beside him as he was dying from COVID he expressed a lot of regret over his anti-vax messaging. He was planning on being a big proponent of the vaccine if he recovered. Those are the facts being reported.

It's a shame he never did, conservatives need more people pushing the vaccine. How many have gotten sick or died due to BS anti-vax conspiracies?

Latest Data on COVID-19 Vaccinations by Race/Ethnicity

Joking about death.
That was sarcasm directed at someone using someone’s words on his deathbed as an example. Reread it. I’ve been the one in the room when they died for the last year and a half without their families. I’m a critical care nurse and every word I said was true. Maybe jumping in the middle of a conversation with people you know nothing about should be crossed off you to do list.

How many RBG jokes did I see on here after she died? Jesse Jackson and his wife are hospitalized, I wonder how many kind words and prayers I’ll read on VN about him if he passes away?

I heard about this last night. I heard they were vaccinated in January. If they do pass away you will see discussion of Jesse Jackson, so we don't want to see Jesse discussed. Again, also they got vaxxed and are still hospitalized.

You are making this a race issue. Phil Valentine was a local Nashville area guy.

If you want to discuss Jesse Jackson then don't complain start a thread. Creating a solution is better than just raising a problem. It would be some interesting discussion and questions about which vaccine they got. I'm hoping they recover. They are much older too.

Reactions: Carl Pickens
That was sarcasm directed at someone using someone’s words on his deathbed as an example. Reread it. I’ve been the one in the room when they died for the last year and a half without their families. I’m a critical care nurse and every word I said was true. Maybe jumping in the middle of a conversation with people you know nothing about should be crossed off you to do list.

I wouldn't be surprised if csmize was referring to original poster. I had to reread it a couple of times and sometimes it's not clear whose being addressed. You probably could've used blue font for clarity.

You know what else is weird Tyler... out of all the hospitals where I worked 5 in total, 1 was a university... Not one family member was allowed at the bedside or even in the covid unit. So you aren’t reading facts, you are reading bs. Apparently falling for it.

I wouldn't be surprised if csmize was referring to original poster. I had to reread it a couple of times and sometimes it's not clear whose being addressed. You probably could've used blue font for clarity.
Joking about death.
Let’s clarify, were you speaking to Tyler or me. If you were speaking to Tyler.. In owe you a big apology.

You know what else is weird Tyler... out of all the hospitals where I worked 5 in total, 1 was a university... Not one family member was allowed at the bedside or even in the covid unit. So you aren’t reading facts, you are reading bs. Apparently falling for it.
I'm taking your opinion on the matter over his family's first-hand account very seriously.

RJxadIFbgLkXqppHVE.gif

Reactions: NashVol11
I heard about this last night. I heard they were vaccinated in January. If they do pass away you will see discussion of Jesse Jackson, so we don't want to see Jesse discussed. Again, also they got vaxxed and are still hospitalized.

You are making this a race issue. Phil Valentine was a local Nashville area guy.

If you want to discuss Jesse Jackson then don't complain start a thread. Creating a solution is better than just raising a problem. It would be some interesting discussion and questions about which vaccine they got. I'm hoping they recover. They are much older too.

Who’s making this a race issue? RGB and Jesse Jackson are both reviled by people on the right. Why do you have to make everything about race?

Reactions: K-town Vol Fan
Let’s clarify, were you speaking to Tyler or me. If you were speaking to Tyler.. In owe you a big apology.

You're need clarity from @csmize, right? I'm not really in the discussion. I chastized Durden myself. I was just saying csmize could've been talking about Durden and not you, or csmize could've been confused because you didn't have blue font.

Who’s making this a race issue? RGB and Jesse Jackson are both reviled by people on the right. Why do you have to make everything about race?

Hilarious. You randomly state no one is talking about Jesse Jackson. Well Jesse Jackson isn't dead. It was a buffoonish argument.

And did RGB die of Covid?

Reactions: InVOLuntary
You're need clarity from @csmize, right? I'm not really in the discussion. I chastized Durden myself. I was just saying csmize could've been talking about Durden and not you, or csmize could've been confused because you didn't have blue font.
Yes I’m tired and not being very clear. You pointed out my possible error with @csmize. I’m trying to clarify with him.

VN Store

Back