Rivalry Renewed: #19 Miami vs Florida (3:30PM ET, ABC)

You’re welcome to join the real world whenever you’d like.

We are to them what UK is to us. Trot out a peewee team in UF jerseys, and we fall apart. No idea why, take that up with our last 5 coaches…

We should win easily, but I’m sure it will be a dogfight.
I’m not going to say anything about the Florida game until the clock said 00:00

I would laugh at Florida, but I am all too familiar with the feeling of getting blown out in season openers.

Soooooooo........has the Sunbelt Billy death watch started yet?

If we actually come out ready to play and perform, we could be the very team to be the last straw.

Reactions: 08Vol
giphy.gif

And Ferris hacked the computer system lowering his abscences from 9 times down to 2 times.......... LOL.

You’re welcome to join the real world whenever you’d like.

We are to them what UK is to us. Trot out a peewee team in UF jerseys, and we fall apart. No idea why, take that up with our last 5 coaches…

We should win easily, but I’m sure it will be a dogfight.
Florida’s longest win streak against us is 11 games. Take that out and the series is even. Our longest streak against Kentucky is 26. Take that out and we still lead the series by THIRTY GAMES. So no. We are not to them what Kentucky is to us. In case you weren’t aware, 2008-2020 was the worst period in the history of our football program. There is no “curse.” The vast majority of our losses to them the past 20 years, UF has simply had more talent and typically better coaching. Last year was an exception, but their homefield advantage is real and we were missing our second most important offensive player.

Any kind of “bad mojo” around the UF game only exists because of fans perpetuating this nonsense like you’re doing.

VN Store

Back