Rivalry Renewed: #19 Miami vs Florida (3:30PM ET, ABC)

It’s a steep check to write but I’m not sure Florida has a choice

Well, Miami is a loaded football team, and Florida has a killer schedule. So Florida will let the season play out; hope for the best, (4-8_ then Fire Billy in December. They'll pony up the Bucks and then buy Kiffin.

Well, Miami is a loaded football team, and Florida has a killer schedule. So Florida will let the season play out; hope for the best, (4-8_ then Fire Billy in December. They'll pony up the Bucks and then buy Kiffin.
On one hand I don’t want Kiffin in Florida

On the other that would make the Florida game next year entertaining as heck.

Napier is safe until we replace the university president who just stepped down because he was grifting like a monorail salesman in Springfield.

In other words he’s safe until December.
You don’t think they’d fire him after the Miss St game if you lost to aTm?

Would he leave though? The SEC East might be tougher than the west now. But I guess divisions don’t matter as much anymore

A blind Florida QB always plays like Tom Brady against us. I can imagine at the beginning of the week even if they are 0-4 its like..."Lets Party" We gonna play awesome, get all the calls, all the breaks and win. Afterall it's just UT!

They are 25-8 against us since 1990, bud.

They’ve beaten us when we were a powerhouse, middling, and absolutely terrible. Peyton freaking Manning couldn’t even beat UF.

Unfortunately, they have our number. I would sure love nothing more than for Heupel to break us out of that, but so far he lost to their subpar 2023 squad and almost let them come back and beat us in Neyland in ‘22 (‘21 he had inferior talent, so I won’t count it).

On paper, we should demolish them, but I guarantee you it will be a slugfest. I’ll gladly eat crow if it’s a blowout.
And it’s definitely not the fans fault for reacting to what we’ve seen in the series with UF for the past 35 years.

Reactions: Through_The_T
Napier is safe until we replace the university president who just stepped down because he was grifting like a monorail salesman in Springfield.

In other words he’s safe until December.
I've been reading about that. University of Florida staff members racked up hundreds of thousands of dollars in travel expenses after Ben Sasse allowed them to work remotely. That's ballsy.

Surprises me too. I thought Sasse was a pretty good guy. That reminds me of some of the trouble we used to have here.

VN Store

Back