Rumors on Tigerdroppings

In the pre-game against Clemson, they read the difference. We bat like .100 lower against left handers. There is a staggering difference. Maui and Blake totally bail out against left handed curve balls. Christian Scott as well if it is an upper end pitcher.

The last time we went to CWS, it was the exact same situation. In first round game, Virginia had a first team all-american pitcher available. But, instead, threw a soft throwing leftie. Totally shut us down.
To be fair, that lefty is really good and is in the majors now.

Gotta a baby kitten for grandchildren it stays with me it's solid grey with grey eyes any name suggestions?
If it is male ... Smoke or Smokey
If it is a female ... (ours is named) Tinkerbell
Best of luck on the ... name that cat ... to be fair ... my brother takes weeks for him and his daughter to find a name for their cat(s).

If it is male ... Smoke or Smokey
If it is a female ... (ours is named) Tinkerbell
Best of luck on the ... name that cat ... to be fair ... my brother takes weeks for him and his daughter to find a name for their cat(s).
Yea it's a female,lol I had a cat years ago during the party time in my life it's name was eight ball. Dark black kitten and I was playing billiards one day and said that's it your name is eight ball funny how things smack you in the face out of the blue

Reactions: chuckiepoo
Yea it's a female,lol I had a cat years ago during the party time in my life it's name was eight ball. Dark black kitten and I was playing billiards one day and said that's it your name is eight ball funny how things smack you in the face out of the blue
Their most recent cat is named Timajin ... due to the nature and perceived intelligence of the cat.:^)

Then, why did Virginia do it the last time we were at the CWS (in 2021)?
Abbott was a 2nd round pick and is in MLB today, so it took him less than 2 years to get there. Not like he was a scrub he just wasn’t their Friday guy. He finished 3rd in the nation in K’s in 2021 and has the 2nd highest career and season K’s in UVA history.

VN Store

Back