Rush Limbaugh Has Advanced Lung Cancer

What part of that not being black face aren’t you comprehending exactly ? Didn’t you say it was Blackface Mrs Doubtfire ?
Yes the joke was clearly over your head so just drop it. Address the fact why your dear leader wears makeup. C9FC4FED-66DF-4C95-A275-56B8B909DAD6.jpeg

what part of him caking dark makeup on his face aren't you understanding exactly?
View attachment 260329
AthleticCarefreeAndeancockoftherock-size_restricted.gif

Reactions: PeaceCorpsVol
Every body on camera wears makeup sunshine .( shocking I know ) . I got the Doubtfire joke . I just corrected your apparent obsession with blackface .
That isn't tv makeup. That is a vain man that wears it all the time so he can look orange for whatever reason. Man this has to be awkward for you folks to defend lol

Saying it over and over doesn't make it true. RUSH mocked Fox and his disease regardless of what medicine Fox did or didn't take. Stick to the point. And I don't know who Zelei is or why you think I ever mentioned him or her. Continue to be wrong though kid.
So what if he did? I like comedians like Stephen Lynch and Bill Burr and they make hilarious jokes about everyone. It’s called entertainment

That isn't tv makeup. That is a vain man that wears it all the time so he can look orange for whatever reason. Man this has to be awkward for you folks to defend lol

not as awkward as this is for “ you folks “ to defend ...

F39A397D-8F57-4124-9F6F-8E5D621542AB.png

Making fun of someone wearing makeup is very insensitive from a liberal.

It's called the face of a winner. Debate issues like the economy, terrorists etc... But we know libs can't and won't debate issues because they can't. Libs only character assasinate. And call you racist

You got me lol. Spell check changed Zelensky into Zelei. But we're disagree that showing how someones interpretation of someone is not the same as say some idiot like Joe Biden asking a wheelchair stricken man to stand up.

Stand up Chuck! What a tool
I'm not familiar with that incident, and it does sound funny... but isn't it possible that Biden couldn't tell that the man was seated in a wheelchair? You seem eager to assign malicious intent, to what was more than likely an honest mistake.

I'm not familiar with that incident, and it does sound funny... but isn't it possible that Biden couldn't tell that the man was seated in a wheelchair? You seem eager to assign malicious intent, to what was more than likely an honest mistake.

With Joe you may be right. I will see if I can find it and post it.

None of the six people on the stage last night were wearing as much makeup as Trump, not even the women. There is TV makeup and there is an Oompaloomp

Reactions: BowlBrother85
It was a state senator he knew. As soon as he said it he corrected himself.

The fact that you have to grasp at straws over makeup shows everyone you know he is WINNING BIGLY.

It shows that they are having a very bad week , and anything is better than nothing .

VN Store

Back