Rush Limbaugh Has Advanced Lung Cancer

Difference is he can pull the look off. Joy... Can't!

#winning
Take a look at PeaceCorpsVol's avi. Do you call that pulling the look off? In all honesty, how many men in their 70's do you know that have a hair weave which they dye yellow and also wear a spray-tan year-round?

Take a look at PeaceCorpsVol's avi. Do you call that pulling the look off? In all honesty, how many men in their 70's do you know that have a hair weave which they dye yellow and also wear a spray-tan year-round?

One who is your President!

It's almost as if Trump is not normal.
He's the new Alpha, and of course Little Don Don.

That's not cultish at all.

Luther do yourself a favor and get in front of the mirror right now and repeat this...

Donald Trump is my President and I am tired of losing. I repent of my misguided past and am fully on board with MAGA movement. Welcome to winning

You sound dumb. I would work on that.

I sound like a winner! This is what it looks like when you get your a$$ handed to you for over 3 years. I don't like to gloat but you can call me Mr Winner. I don't care about gender pronouns.

To that excess? I think it's ridiculous but i dont have a problem with it. By the way this isn't TV makeup he was walking across the white house lawn.

Can he step foot outside without being on TV ? Like I said , don’t care what has on or how much , but it’s not blackface .

Last edited:
Reactions: vols40
I sound like a winner! This is what it looks like when you get your a$$ handed to you for over 3 years. I don't like to gloat but you can call me Mr Winner. I don't care about gender pronouns.
What do you think you're winning, exactly? Your rhetoric looks very "Trump-ian", where everyone is either a teammate or an opponent, and every action or reaction is a zero sum game, similar to an athletic competition. It's child-like and reeks of insecurity.

What do you think you're winning, exactly? Your rhetoric looks very "Trump-ian", where everyone is either a teammate or an opponent, and every action or reaction is a zero sum game, similar to an athletic competition. It's child-like and reeks of insecurity.

Words from the losing team. The left and their accomplices in the media for years have mocked those if us on the right. So if you don't like it I would suggest you have your loser representatives offer something substantive or GTFOTW and watch as winners make our country not only relevant but feared once again. No more apology tours. And I could care less what libs think about it.

Words from the losing team. The left and their accomplices in the media for years have mocked those if us on the right. So if you don't like it I would suggest you have your loser representatives offer something substantive or GTFOTW and watch as winners make our country not only relevant but feared once again. No more apology tours. And I could care less what libs think about it.
This post only confirmed what I just said. Just like Trump, you are speaking as if there is a zero sum game at hand... and while you insist that you are winning, you can't explain what that even means.

Luther do yourself a favor and get in front of the mirror right now and repeat this...

Donald Trump is my President and I am tired of losing. I repent of my misguided past and am fully on board with MAGA movement. Welcome to winning
Well that didn't go well; the mirror shattered causing me to spill the Kool-aid.

Well that didn't go well; the mirror shattered causing me to spill the Kool-aid.

Lol. Luther I want to go on record as saying that I absolutely have no I'll will towards you. With that said everything you post is at the very least 💯 wrong.

With all that said I loved this post and gave you a like

Reactions: luthervol

Reeks of insecurity? Your rhetoric is “limp-wristian.” Politics inherently draws lines, but some actually have the sack to defend the lines they etch. For 3+ years, you and your cadre have been crazier than a bag of wet cats, allowing a man you supposedly hate to control your every action. And you think we’re at this juncture because of Trump? Spare me. You got Trump because you are more myopic than Ronnie Milsap. Your hypocrisy is lost on no one.

This post only confirmed what I just said. Just like Trump, you are speaking as if there is a zero sum game at hand... and while you insist that you are winning, you can't explain what that even means.

Energy independence
2 supreme court justices
Countless federal judges
Lowest unemployment ever
USMCA
Trade agreement with China
List is for starters. Now you can cite where anyone on your side ever did any of this?

That's winning.

Reactions: W.TN.Orange Blood
Energy independence
2 supreme court justices
Countless federal judges
Lowest unemployment ever
USMCA
List is for starters. Now you can cite where anyone on your side ever did any of this?

That's winning.
They raised Taxes, paid money to iran, attempted to black mail banks in stoping loans to gun dealers,... etc.... thats the marxist def of accomplishment.

Reactions: W.TN.Orange Blood
Energy independence
2 supreme court justices
Countless federal judges
Lowest unemployment ever
USMCA

That's winning.
It's still not a zero sum game. My point is that it's silly to view the world that way. I'm not losing because the country I live in has a low unemployment rate. To the contrary, I have a daughter who will be graduating from high school in two years and I would love for the economy to still be strong when she enters the job market (after college, hopefully). I'm not losing anything. This perspective of yours is childish.

VN Store

Back