Russia and the NRA

How do you flag a post to revisit it in 6 months to see what egg on face looks like?

You lost the right to ever criticize another poster for any harebrained scheme they bring up with your posting habits here.

Doesn't matter how Infowars far out it is, you lost every right to say a word about it.

You lost the right to ever criticize another poster for any harebrained scheme they bring up with your posting habits here.

Doesn't matter how Infowars far out it is, you lost every right to say a word about it.

Haha. You put McClatchy next to Infowars? McClatchy is known for being middle of the road, solid reporting. It's pretty clear at this point that there are some high level connections between the NRA brass and those in Putin's orbit (Torshin and others) and that these people met during the campaign. It's also clear that the NRA's war chest was substantially larger in 2016 than 2012 and that Torshin was in some ring of honor group for donors who gave more than $1 million. As I said when I started the thread, maybe all of this is nothing. But that's why you have investigations and the FBI is definitely looking into Torshin's activities with the NRA. Sorry those facts don't sit well with you, but there are plenty of websites you can go to that will be more sensitive to your delicate feelings about the moral uprightness of the NRA.

Reactions: 4 people
Wow, lookie here. What's this? A criminal indictment against Maria Butina alleging that she was an unregistered foreign agent.

Russian National Charged in Conspiracy to Act as an Agent of the Russian Federation Within the United States | OPA | Department of Justice

But go on, keep on telling me this is all fake news. For all of you who have not been playing along at home, Maria Butina is Alexander Torshin's BFF. Torshin is suspected of funneling Russian money to the NRA that was subsequently used in the 2016 campaign.

Here's the criminal complaint and supporting affidavit:

https://www.justice.gov/opa/press-release/file/1080766/download

https://www.justice.gov/opa/press-release/file/1080761/download

Last edited:
Wow, lookie here. What's this? A criminal indictment against Maria Butina alleging that she was an unregistered foreign agent.

Russian National Charged in Conspiracy to Act as an Agent of the Russian Federation Within the United States | OPA | Department of Justice

But go on, keep on telling me this is all fake news. For all of you who have not been playing along at home, Maria Butina is Alexander Torshin's BFF. Torshin is suspected of funneling Russian money to the NRA that was subsequently used in the 2016 campaign.

Here's the criminal complaint and supporting affidavit:

https://www.justice.gov/opa/press-release/file/1080766/download

https://www.justice.gov/opa/press-release/file/1080761/download

Attachments

• tenor.gif
    tenor.gif
    3.6 MB · Views: 99

So what? The NRA is a private organization.

How was it used in the campaign, by having minorities and women make commercials, detailing how damn dumb and dangerous the left really is?

Reactions: 2 people

How was it used in the campaign, by having minorities and women make commercials, detailing how damn dumb and dangerous the left really is?

The filings allege that she undertook her activities without officially disclosing the fact that she was acting as an agent of Russian government, as required by law.”

NRA's election spending more than doubled for Trump vis-a-vis Romney.

NRA's election spending more than doubled for Trump vis-a-vis Romney.

This has always been about the money. That is how the entire thing will play out imo. Mueller is basically conducting a RICO investigation.

The money trail provides the concrete proof of treason.

Reactions: 3 people
It's almost as if our biggest enemy wants us to be heavily armed. What do they realize that we fail to realize?

Reactions: 1 person
It's almost as if our biggest enemy wants us to be heavily armed. What do they realize that we fail to realize?

This one's going to be fun to watch play out. I think the question will be whether the NRA got used or whether they were a willing participant.

THEY GOT HIM NOW!! :eek:lol::eek:lol:

Does anything he said today bother you? Or is it more important to you that people think he’s a traitor?

The reason I ask is because I’m beginning to believe that most people only support Trump because he pisses Democrats off.

Reactions: 6 people
This has to be one of the stupidest threads on VN for all time. And that includes alcohol infused game day threads in the FF started over a single botched play.

Can't demonize the NRA with the American public any longer because people stopped listening to you?

Let's add RUSSIANS to the mix! That'll make people hate them!

Hey GV, can we officially add Russians to the NRA discussion now? Remember this is the post we're supposed to revisit because, you know, you said there was nothing to this story.

Reactions: 7 people
Hey GV, can we officially add Russians to the NRA discussion now? Remember this is the post we're supposed to revisit because, you know, you said there was nothing to this story.

I'm so honored you thought to remember me!

Where was the NRA-Russian collusion evidence again?

Thirty Democrats disillusioned with their party’s struggles in Middle America have unveiled a new group aimed at expanding its base beyond just the two coasts. The initiative, which comprises current and former mayors, governors, cabinet members and lawmakers, comes complete with a catchy new title, “New Democracy.”

If that name sounds familiar, it’s because it was the same as that given by Mao Zedong to his theory of democracy in Communist China.

Did we at least get her number? Britain's Telegraph says that the “hottie spy,” Anna Chapman, will be returned to Moscow Thursday as part of a spy swap between the United States and Russia. Russian media is saying that the “special arrangement” will not be officially announced. Unfortunately, the United States won’t be getting any “hotties” in exchange—all four of the prisoners we’re set to receive back are men over the age of 45. In addition to Igor Sutyagin, an arms-control and nuclear expert who was convicted of giving info about Russia’s nuclear subs to the CIA in 2004, the United States will receive Sergei Skripal, a retired Russian colonel accused of working for MI6; and Alexander Zaporozhsky and Alexander Sypachev, two more former colonels accused of passing info to the CIA. Bloomberg says the exchange could go down in London.

VN Store

Back