Russia and the NRA

Does anything he said today bother you? Or is it more important to you that people think he’s a traitor?

The reason I ask is because I’m beginning to believe that most people only support Trump because he pisses Democrats off.

Why would it? Like in the football forum you should live less vicariously through government and worry more about yourself. Causing democrats to go into mental breakdowns is literally icing on the cake. And traitor? Lol. Wut? You serious Clark? Left wing desperation reeks of cheap K-mart cologne.

Reactions: 1 person
So guy in NRA named Erikson

Thats not exactly what the article said but I guess the dots connect..

Though the American operative is not identified, The Times has previously reported that Ms. Butina developed a close relationship with Paul Erickson, an N.R.A. member and longtime conservative activist

You guys clearly don’t care to read the affidavit I linked. Here’s the nytimes write up

Woman Who Sought Secret Trump-Putin Meeting Charged as Russian Agent

Again..you pin your hopes on a desperate reach. Did you read the affidavit?. Its almost mind boggling yall aren't able to comprehend fail attempts at things........almost mind boggling....

161111-reasons-why-Hillary-lost-tease_m2lya0

For those to lazy to open the link:

A Russian woman who tried to broker a pair of secret meetings between candidate Donald J. Trump and the Russian president, Vladimir V. Putin, during the 2016 presidential campaign, was charged Monday and accused of working with Americans to carry out a secret Russian effort to influence American politics.

Oh, should add that this indictment substantiates a portion of the Steele dossier, which alleged an attempt to infiltrate the NRA with Russian operatives

For those to lazy to open the link:

A Russian woman who tried to broker a pair of secret meetings between candidate Donald J. Trump and the Russian president, Vladimir V. Putin, during the 2016 presidential campaign, was charged Monday and accused of working with Americans to carry out a secret Russian effort to influence American politics.

:ermm:

Reactions: 3 people
Ok. I give up

What do the Russians plan to gain by infiltrating the NRA?

They will infiltrate.
They will say they love America and its guns.
The people will love them.
Then one day they’re like hey do we really need all these guns? Maybe we should get rid of some.
And the members agree because they love the Russian members so much.
So they get rid of their guns. And then some more.
And then one day parachutes fill the air and it’s Spetsnaz and they’re here to kill us all.
And we’re screwed because we’re unarmed, except for GV and whatever acolytes have followed him to his pervert bunker in OK.

And we did it to ourselves.

You guys clearly don’t care to read the affidavit I linked. Here’s the nytimes write up

Woman Who Sought Secret Trump-Putin Meeting Charged as Russian Agent

Yeah, still not seeing where the NRA was funneling money...

He has NRA ties which was reported by the NYT. Of course they are going to report it in the day in age where everything dealing with the NRA is demonized. Couldn't have done it independently. He had to be representing the NRA of course.

So, my original statement still stands:

This has to be one of the stupidest threads on VN for all time. And that includes alcohol infused game day threads in the FF started over a single botched play.

Can't demonize the NRA with the American public any longer because people stopped listening to you?

Let's add RUSSIANS to the mix! That'll make people hate them!

Thirty Democrats disillusioned with their party’s struggles in Middle America have unveiled a new group aimed at expanding its base beyond just the two coasts. The initiative, which comprises current and former mayors, governors, cabinet members and lawmakers, comes complete with a catchy new title, “New Democracy.”

If that name sounds familiar, it’s because it was the same as that given by Mao Zedong to his theory of democracy in Communist China.

They should pull the gnr fans and call it "Chinese Democracy".

Yeah, still not seeing where the NRA was funneling money...

He has NRA ties which was reported by the NYT. Of course they are going to report it in the day in age where everything dealing with the NRA is demonized. Couldn't have done it independently. He had to be representing the NRA of course.

So, my original statement still stands:

From the affidavit: "U.S. Person 1 worked with BUTINA to jointly arrange introductions to U.S. persons having influence in American politics, including an organization promoting gun rights ... for the purpose of advancing the agenda of the Russia Federation."

Russian National Charged in Conspiracy to Act as an Agent of the Russian Federation Within the United States | OPA | Department of Justice

Attachments

• DiP6rAWVAAAPJ97.jpg
    DiP6rAWVAAAPJ97.jpg
    33 KB · Views: 0
Last edited:
Reactions: 4 people
Thx. You should let Mueller know there's nothing to see and he should get along down the road away from the Republican's golden calf.

Aren't you supposed to be a lawyer?

Argue the case of how the NRA was involved in the Russian collusion.

VN Store

Back