Russia and the NRA

butina_fb.jpg

Trump meeting Russians in the white house after firing Comey.

lol

Deranged Media Claim Red-Haired White House Staffer Is A Russian Spy

Reactions: 2 people
A federal grand jury indicted Mariia Butina on Tuesday on charges of conspiracy and acting as a foreign agent, adding a new charge against the Russian national, who was arrested over the weekend in Washington and accused of playing a part in a secret Russian attempt to influence U.S. politics.

Butina was already charged Monday with conspiracy to act as an agent of a foreign government, an offense with a statutory maximum of five years in prison. On Tuesday, U.S. officials persuaded the grand jury to add the second offense of acting as the foreign agent, which has its own 10-year-maximum prison sentence.

U.S. adds second charge against Russian national linked to NRA - POLITICO

Just to get this straight, They are not talking about the White House Aide.

Reactions: 1 person
You seem upset Matt. Bad week for the Red hats and Russian agents getting you down?

Nope. I'm just calling out the left's unhealthy desperation to "catch" Trump to the point of gossip and hearsay. This nonsense is "journalism" now.

What's even sadder is that this kind of thing is cheered on inside the liberal think-tank that is Twitter.

Nope. I'm just calling out the left's unhealthy desperation to "catch" Trump to the point of gossip and hearsay. This nonsense is "journalism" now.

What's even sadder is that this kind of thing is cheered on inside the liberal think-tank that is Twitter.

It was more like a meme with a caption. Don't blow a gasket.

I really don't get it. Trump says and does enough stuff to keep the media machine going by himself 24/7. What is the desperation to latch onto questionable sources and stories? It's like at this point they will believe anything and will publish it to outdo each other. If someone photoshopped a picture of Trump shooting a Brontosaurus people would be outraged.

I'm sure you think Sergey Kislyak is just a diplomat. I think Mueller might have some questions for him when he comes back.

I want to see Mueller try and question someone with a diplomatic passport.

those russians made me support the second amendment!

Dangit!

Право держать и носить оружие не должно нарушаться.

VN Store

Back