Russia and the NRA

Have you looked at a picture of David Keene or LaPierre lately?

They can both afford a decent looking hooker that also has skills I would guess though. If you’re gonna act shady for sex why take it on for a homely chick like this. Ugh...

They can both afford a decent looking hooker that also has skills I would guess though. If you’re gonna act shady for sex why take it on for a homely chick like this. Ugh...

Then they can afford good lawyers. You can donate to them if you want. Your money spends the same as Russian money.

Meh... these newer rapid fire rifles have no finessee or skill. Just come out rapidly blazing.

Us old school guys lovingly caress the trigger, patiently begin a slow squeeze, it builds to a single crisp surprise break, and Boom! One shot... one kill.

Now I need a cigarette and I don’t even smoke.

Meh... these newer rapid fire rifles have no finessee or skill. Just come out rapidly blazing.

Us old school guys lovingly caress the trigger, patiently begin a slow squeeze, it builds to a single crisp surprise break, and Boom! One shot... one kill.

Now I need a cigarette and I don’t even smoke.

Dear Penthouse, erm, Guns and Ammo Forum...

Reactions: 1 person
Man this chick does look like bad news. But I’m gonna guess actual spys don’t call public engagements and then proclaim to be basically doing espionage in a public fashion. And she’s 29?

I’ll bet this chick got eaten up by her own hubris and it’s gonna dearly cost her. And if any other people let her in their circle they are gonna feel some pain to a degree also?

But going all the way up to Trump? Nah and you know it evil. But as much as it seems she’s run her mouth she outta be good for a sound bite or two for the lefties.

Edit: and she’s still pretty homely. Anybody that fell victim to this chicks Wiley ways needs some serious values assessments

Last edited:

VN Store

Back