Russia and the NRA

Seriously. Is this face going to make you do questionable crap?

Attachments

• 3F7061D5-0E16-43B4-83A6-F7DEF95F3E46.jpg
    3F7061D5-0E16-43B4-83A6-F7DEF95F3E46.jpg
    56.7 KB · Views: 1
Seriously. Is this face going to make you do questionable crap?
attachment.php

Bill proved looks don't matter. I don't think she got into Trumps Orbit but the one's she did are doing some soul searching right now.

After that ginger steals your soul, you'd have to do anything she asked.

(Likely my built in love of redheads is skewing my judgement as well)

Ugh. Jees I hope so. Playing Moses and seeing the burning bush first hand isn’t worth having to glance back upstairs to see that. Gross.

Wonder when the ever-brave NRA will give us a press release on it being infiltrated by a Russian spy and her handler and the steps it's taking to prevent that from happening in the future? Don't see anything as of yet.

NRA Blog | Press Releases

Exactly how was the NRA "infiltrated?" I don't see where the organization was doing Russian deeds.

Exactly how was the NRA "infiltrated?" I don't see where the organization was doing Russian deeds.

Torshin has been photographed at NRA events wearing a "golden ring of freedom" pass, membership in which I've read requires a $1 million donation. But I'm sure money like that doesn't provide any access in an organization as ethical and pro-American as the NRA.

Russia wanted Trump elected, the NRA got Russian money and put in the Trump campaign to help get him elected. They were infiltrated with russian money and a Russian agent. The money flowed and the stars aligned.

Torshin has been photographed at NRA events wearing a "golden ring of freedom" pass, membership in which I've read requires a $1 million donation. But I'm sure money like that doesn't provide any access in an organization as ethical and pro-American as the NRA.

So, they were infiltrated?

Exactly how did he (Torshin) sway politics via the NRA? Made me love the Second Amendment more?

Russia wanted Trump elected, the NRA got Russian money and put in the Trump campaign to help get him elected. They were infiltrated with russian money and a Russian agent. The money flowed and the stars aligned.

Wait, so a Russian donated money into a political group to sway voters that would likely have voted for Trump anyway?

Is this what you're saying?

Wait, so a Russian donated money into a political group to sway voters that would likely have voted for Trump anyway?

Is this what you're saying?

You mean like Freak taking money from Bama fans to ensure we'd be more likely to pull for the Vols?

VN Store

Back