'20 SC WR Jalin Hyatt (UT SIGNEE)

Just a case of the back up being the most popular guy. I personally think Bailey passed him the day he committed.
I agree. I think Bailey is already ahead of Maurer. Everyone talking about how Maurer is gonna take over, improve vastly and lead us somewhere.... They just don't get it. Maurer wont be at TN next season.

I agree. I think Bailey is already ahead of Maurer. Everyone talking about how Maurer is gonna take over, improve vastly and lead us somewhere.... They just don't get it. Maurer wont be at TN next season.
This is based on...... Spring practice? Summer workouts? Magic 8 ball?

This is based on...... Spring practice? Summer workouts? Magic 8 ball?
Oh, my dude. Just my opinion based on watching film of Bailey compared to what I've saw from Maurer. I could be very wrong. Its just my opinion that Bailey is far more talented than Maurer.
Plus I don't think Maurer is going to be here next season.

Reactions: Jackcrevol
Oh, my dude. Just my opinion based on watching film of Bailey compared to what I've saw from Maurer. I could be very wrong. Its just my opinion that Bailey is far more talented than Maurer.

If we would have had spring ball there’s a good chance Maurer would already be gone.

I think Maurer sticks around all 4 years. I’m willing to bet he doesn’t see himself much more than a role player by now. (I mean if you can’t beat out JG 😜). Especially with his knack for getting bent in half. You don’t get quality humans with charisma to boot like he. He’s the kinda guy who can come in off the bench and spell an injured HB for a W. Then go right back to the bench and fire up the sidelines. Sheriron Jones like.

I think Maurer sticks around all 4 years. I’m willing to bet he doesn’t see himself much more than a role player by now. (I mean if you can’t beat out JG 😜). Especially with his knack for getting bent in half. You don’t get quality humans with charisma to boot like he. He’s the kinda guy who can come in off the bench and spell an injured HB for a W. Then go right back to the bench and fire up the sidelines. Sheriron Jones like.
Felt like Sheriron was here four years...wasn’t.

Reactions: Kristy*
Nope. Maurer has too much fire. He wants to play. He will transfer.

By next season do you mean 20 or 21?

I do agree that HB is more talented. Not sure he's gonna be ready to advance up the depth chart right away tho.

Who’s to say Bailey won’t make the same mistakes Maurer did as a freshman?...you’re not giving Maurer enough credit at all which disappoints me.Maurer’s injuries were self injuries trying to extend plays and make something happen,it wasn’t by physical contact.the only real shot that kid took was in the Georgia game and he got right back up.lets not forget he was 180 pounds soaking wet at over 6ft as a freshman.Hes been in the S&C for over a year now let’s wait and see what he looks like before casting a prediction especially for a QB who isn’t as mobile in the pocket and hasn’t seen the speed of the game at the collegiate level.

VN Store

Back