Scariest poll I have yet seen regarding Democrats

You’re free not to read my post. Don’t like it, don’t read. It’s really simple when you think about it. Freak even gave you the option of an “ignore” button. Use it

Give me a got dayum break. Go buy stock in Kotex. You appear to be a big customer.

So, which badass symbol is in your avi... is it The Punisher or a Spartan helmet?

How high is your truck lifted?
It’s a Spartan helmet and it depends which truck you’re referring to. My work truck? Not lifted. My personal truck? Not lifted. My hunting truck? 9 inches. What does that have to do with anything? Stereotyping?

I'm a people reader through and through.

Ed Hardy shirt, bud lite, and then he boots up the computer to hit up ole VolNation.
Well you’re piss poor at your job and you should quit telling yourself you’re good at it.

Don’t wear any shirt with any individual name advertised. And truth be told, don’t even know who that is anyway.

Don’t drink..... like ever.

So how confident are you again? Because so far, you suck at reading me so far. Want to try again?

Give me a got dayum break. Go buy stock in Kotex. You appear to be a big customer.
Can’t if I needed them. The shelves are empty of feminine hygiene products from the overwhelming amount of pus*** arising in this nation such as yourself. Why you so touchy?

Reactions: PEPPERJAX
Can’t if I needed them. The shelves are empty of feminine hygiene products from the overwhelming amount of pus*** arising in this nation such as yourself. Why you so touchy?

All of these posts are for the lulz. Everything is alright.

Reactions: 1vol8
You should pay better attention to the oath itself. It says quite clearly “I will protect this nation/constitution from ALL enemies, foreign and DOMESTIC.” Which means, if an American becomes an enemy of the nation and or constitution, he/she is to be engaged. Your choice, not mine. Right there in black and white. Some of us meant it.

I'll bet Ashli Babbit wished someone had told her this before rioting in the Capitol.

Reactions: DinkinFlicka
You should pay better attention to the oath itself. It says quite clearly “I will protect this nation/constitution from ALL enemies, foreign and DOMESTIC.” Which means, if an American becomes an enemy of the nation and or constitution, he/she is to be engaged. Your choice, not mine. Right there in black and white. Some of us meant it.

If you spend your life looking for enemies to engage, you'll find them around every corner. If you spend your life looking for opportunities to serve without violence and vitriol, you'll find those too.

Well you’re piss poor at your job and you should quit telling yourself you’re good at it.

Don’t wear any shirt with any individual name advertised. And truth be told, don’t even know who that is anyway.

Don’t drink..... like ever.

So how confident are you again? Because so far, you suck at reading me so far. Want to try again?

I’m sure you already figured this out 1vol8, but this is what’s actually happening right now.

086DA102-E125-4E80-9F8D-7ABAA341F0BF.jpeg

“I'm a people reader through and through.

Ed Hardy shirt, bud lite, and then he boots up the computer to hit up ole VolNation.”

I'll bet Ashli Babbit wished someone had told her this before rioting in the Capitol.
Yet another riot being framed by the left for smoke in mirrors as time goes by and facts come out. You guys were on a roll last year. You should keep it up and venture into unfamiliar territory

Reactions: GroverCleveland
If you spend your life looking for enemies to engage, you'll find them around every corner. If you spend your life looking for opportunities to serve without violence and vitriol, you'll find those too.
I’ve done that all my life and I’ll be the first to admit that I’m at the end of my patience with the left. I wish like hell, just once, someone would tell me to kneel. Or apologize for being me. Or show up on my door step with a shot in their hand.

Reactions: GroverCleveland
Found this interesting. Can you imagine if this went before Committee and the full Senate today?

Chameleon

And for the record, I don't care if that was Biden's position. He has a right to his positions. I also think people can change over time. I'm bothered by trying to whitewash his history and by turning around and doing things like comparing others to racists.

Last edited:
I’ve done that all my life and I’ll be the first to admit that I’m at the end of my patience with the left. I wish like hell, just once, someone would tell me to kneel. Or apologize for being me. Or show up on my door step with a shot in their hand.
That makes two of us.

Reactions: 1vol8
Yet another riot being framed by the left for smoke in mirrors as time goes by and facts come out. You guys were on a roll last year. You should keep it up and venture into unfamiliar territory

wut

Reactions: AshG
The Capitol riot was supposed to be the right. But the more time that goes by and the more evidence that leaks, it’s proving to be the left yet again. FBI agents instructing people to enter the Capitol? Come on man...... there were “plants” all over the place

Sorry, guys; it's impossible for me to conform. You can either love my neurodivergent / spectrum self for what little I offer in entertainment and random information, or you can keep trying to fit my quasi-geometric shape through a round hole and wonder why I don't fit.

Life has been easier since I decided to accept my differences as my super power.

Reactions: luthervol
Sorry, guys; it's impossible for me to conform. You can either love my neurodivergent / spectrum self for what little I offer in entertainment and random information, or you can keep trying to fit my quasi-geometric shape through a round hole and wonder why I don't fit.

Life has been easier since I decided to accept my differences as my super power.

Go triangulate God...then get back with us

VN Store

Back