School Shooting in Knoxville

Family doesn't want body cam footage released. It would be interesting to know the mayor's and local media outlets that were stirring things up, what their opinions are now. I bet we won't hear a peep.

When did you see this?

After watching the body cam footage, it's clear the officers didn't have a lot of options. That kid would have shot them if could have.

Reactions: TrumpedUpVol
I couldn't tell much of what happened. The officers wanting the footage released was the tell on this obviously.
The DA did a good job getting all the facts together. This kid had his hand on the gun which was concealed in his jacket’s front pocket the entire confrontation. When they made first contact his hands were not in his pocket and then moved there for the remainder. He was waiting for an opportunity to use it.

It’s a very sad situation to see a young person’s life end. With that being said:

1. Where the hell are the parents? Lots of pictures on social media with the kid posing with a gun. Why didn’t the parents step in?

2. What’s going on in the Austin East community? Why are all these kids dying? There seems to be a cultural problem. Why is the community not working to clean itself of the gang problem?

The DA did a good job getting all the facts together. This kid had his hand on the gun which was concealed in his jacket’s front pocket the entire confrontation. When they made first contact his hands were not in his pocket and then moved there for the remainder. He was waiting for an opportunity to use it.
The man was aware the police were on their way, and he chose to have the gun in his jacket pouch, he had every opportunity to ditch that gun before they entered that bathroom....and he had every opportunity to leave the bathroom and even the school after the mother text him the police were involved. Every decision he made was pointed to a tragic confrontation. Interested in how the national news will paint this.

It’s a very sad situation to see a young person’s life end. With that being said:

1. Where the hell are the parents? Lots of pictures on social media with the kid posing with a gun. Why didn’t the parents step in?

2. What’s going on in the Austin East community? Why are all these kids dying? There seems to be a cultural problem. Why is the community not working to clean itself of the gang problem?
1 and 2 are the same question. The kid was dealing drugs also and beat his girlfriend weekly. These “kids” are all being shot as a result of gang violence

I posted this another time. If you want to take a look at who this kid thought he was look up Lil Dada and Lil Willie on youtube. That's him. The same kid the neighbor posted a live feed last week telling everyone he was an honor student at home by 10:30 every night.

I posted this another time. If you want to take a look at who this kid thought he was look up Lil Dada and Lil Willie on youtube. That's him. The same kid the neighbor posted a live feed last week telling everyone he was an honor student at home by 10:30 every night.
So the kid that just got shot was lil willie b? Because wasn’t lil dada shot a couple of months ago?

You’re right. And according to one of the comments below a video that was posted 2 months ago, one of the girls that was killed is in the video as well. Innocent kids my butt.

Reactions: Zues1 and allvol123

What tf did I just watch?!?

I’m amazed that place has stayed in that area.

That was my second date place when I was a kid. Sonic style service, but with beer? You bring a chick who can get down with some tater tots and is cool with washing it down with a budweiser tall boy in the car? Awesome.

You can't America much harder than that, fellas.

Reactions: PEPPERJAX

VN Store

Back