School Shooting in Knoxville

That's the liberal mindset. " they could have just talked to him, maybe hold hands, he really was a good kid"
I believe we should be thankful the kid did not shoot up the school and kill several "kids".
I'm sure Wilson and everyone at that school knew he was a problem. Look up his rap vids on youtube, (Lil Dada and Lil Willie) if you want to see this kids mindset and who he thought he was. Look up Aleyah Page on FB. Look at the pictures she has posted.

Lastly here are more lies and misinformation this person posted on Facebook the day of the shooting. Log In or Sign Up to View
Kid was a violent drug dealer who regularly beat his girlfriend and carried a gun....not much surprise here

Just watched the whole KPD/AG (?) video and explanation of the event frame by frame. Excellent job on their part and the officers had zero choice in the matter. Horrible situation. And that carpetbagger mayor needs to shut her pie hole and deal in facts, not feelz and let the AG and Police do their job.

Driving in and listening to top of the hour news break on radio, one of their stories was interviewing the AE softball coach and him complaining about they cant play a home game because every school has cancelled playing games at their place. Lol.

Driving in and listening to top of the hour news break on radio, one of their stories was interviewing the AE softball coach and him complaining about they cant play a home game because every school has cancelled playing games at their place. Lol.
I am still dumb founded that sometime in the last 15 years a group of people thought it was a good idea to turn that **** hole into a magnet school 😂

Reactions: allvol123
Well back in the early 70's my mostly white school went to AE to play a football game and I remember coming back to my car and noticing how many cars with non-knox county plates were missing their hub caps.

Well back in the early 70's my mostly white school went to AE to play a football game and I remember coming back to my car and noticing how many cars with non-knox county plates were missing their hub caps.

Yea, I dont blame anyone for not wanting their kid's ball team to go over there and play.

Geez people take the time to watch the video it's available. White cop and black cop wrestle with the boy and the boys hand is on the Glock. Gun goes off, black cop shoots the boy. White cop and boy fall to the floor. Black cop shoots white cop in the upper leg. Then the second black cop ( lieutenant) straddles the face down boy and cuffs him. Lil wannabe gang banger is done.

Geez people take the time to watch the video it's available. White cop and black cop wrestle with the boy and the boys hand is on the Glock. Gun goes off, black cop shoots the boy. White cop and boy fall to the floor. Black cop shoots white cop in the upper leg. Then the second black cop ( lieutenant) straddles the face down boy and cuffs him.

Knoxville was lucky. Cops did nothing wrong here, but if that shot had come from the white cop, right or wrong would have been irrelevant.

VN Store

Back