September 10, 2024 Presidential Debate Thread. (Insert snarky subtitles here.)

Collegedale just outside the McKee banking company property. Guess who we supply.

And you don’t have a dairy anymore than you understand construction because you own a bull float and a brush.
And honestly I’m not convinced you are capable of that either.
O really don't give a f••K what you think. I know tons more than you delivery boy. Go strap down some lumber.

Vance should be at the top of the ticket it sounds like. Great answer to a ridiculous thing to say in a debate. He probably would have wiped the floor with Harris.
Maybe. He might have taken the bait too in a seemingly more refined way, but probably would have offered a wildly narrow alternative view, and then double downing on it later with some radical excuse

Reactions: InVOLuntary
It just gets worse and worse...

Thank Goodness the media swarmed all over the Hatian Immigration Crisis.... wonder why?
One attempt at registration equals a crisis??

O really don't give a f••K what you think. I know tons more than you delivery boy. Go strap down some lumber.
Thank you for taking the time to tell me how much you don’t care what I think. I am so glad that you felt the need to clear that up.

You know what. You’ve lied about everything else. I believe you do care or you would have ignored me like huff does.

You get 20,000 Haitian refugees in one place and there is no telling what all the actual hell is going on. …. Just remember ….. the freaks come out at night

Reactions: InVOLuntary
Vance should be at the top of the ticket it sounds like. Great answer to a ridiculous thing to say in a debate. He probably would have wiped the floor with Harris.

A self confessed dullard like me could have mopped the floor with Harris. Even though the mods in the debate clearly favored Harris, it’s pretty damning, yet not unexpected, that Trump failed to embarrass Harris.

You get 20,000 Haitian refugees in one place and there is no telling what all the actual hell is going on. …. Just remember ….. the freaks come out at night
I don’t know anything about cats, dogs and other household pets being eaten, but I’ve seen some videos online and other comments both saying it has and it hasn’t happened. Some people in Springfield seem pretty adamant about it. I just don’t know. However, given the Russia collusion and Steele Dossier fiasco, false Covid claims wrt to both the virus and the vaccine, the staunch denial that there was absolutely nothing incriminating on Hunter’s laptop, etc., I’ll probably just let this whole thing marinate for a bit and see what comes of it. Who knows, maybe just a good recipe.

Thank Goodness the media swarmed all over the Hatian Immigration Crisis.... wonder why?
Donald Trump's schtick is that of a fear-mongering manipulator who makes hyperbolic appeals to the xenophobic nature and white resentment of his uneducated base of support. His base swallows it whole every time. This forum is a microcosm of that.

Trump knows that his base of support is ignorant, and he exploits that. You blindly trust that everything he says is genuine, and you are not intelligent enough to think for yourselves, and realize when you are being manipulated by someone with a self-serving political agenda.

Donald Trump's political fortunes hinge entirely upon his success at promoting division.

Reactions: swampfoxfan
Guy is out of control and he is an outright bigot and you are too if you support this. It's at that point

View attachment 676509
He propagates xenophobia .... so he can exploit it for political gain. It's pandering, on top of being manipulative. He knows what plays well to his base and he exploits their already existing resentments and lack of education, which makes them susceptible to his divisive agenda.

VN Store

Back