September 10, 2024 Presidential Debate Thread. (Insert snarky subtitles here.)

Last edited:
Reactions: hUTch2002
Where are you seeing that? The RCP average (National) has moved from 1.2 to Harris to 1.5 so basically it’s a non-event. Harris got a slight bump from what I see, very slight.
The polls which reflect post debate reaction are not instant. We won't see what kind of impact the debate had until the polls come out late next week.

Reactions: hUTch2002
I owned a class a dairy and milked in a walk thru pit. What type dairy did you own? An A dairy sells to any market including drinking milk, there were a few B dairies in Lawrence county mostly Mennonite. With a b dairy inspection was not close to being as rigorous and bacteria levels didn't matter so much, somatic cell counts could be thru the roof, most b milk went to butter or cheese

I owned a class a dairy and milked in a walk thru pit. What type dairy did you own? An A dairy sells to any market including drinking milk, there were a few B dairies in Lawrence county mostly Mennonite. With a b dairy inspection was not close to being as rigorous and bacteria levels didn't matter so much, somatic cell counts could be thru the roof, most b milk went to butter or cheese
IMG_9526.gif

Reactions: InVOLuntary

VN Store

Back