September 10, 2024 Presidential Debate Thread. (Insert snarky subtitles here.)

The "whistleblower" is not alleging that the Harris campaign received questions ahead of the debate. It is only alleged that certain topics would be off-limits. That is obviously not the same thing as receiving questions that were later asked.
image-83.png

As to how smart I am? Well clearly smart enough to read page 3.

jules-speak-english-in-what.gif

Which is an outright lie! Damnit

Beyond that. It’s an outright lie about one of the most important issues this election cycle.

She was also allowed to get away with lying and claiming Trump wishes to ban all abortions.

Two massive issues this election. 0 fact checks.

View attachment 677490

As to how smart I am? Well clearly smart enough to read page 3.

View attachment 677491
Like I've said before .... Let me know when either Fox News or House Republicans start talking about this story of yours. If it can be verified as authentic, then they will, or at least opinion show hosts Sean Hannity and Jesse Watters definitely will along with kooks like Rep. Marjorie Taylor-Greene in the House. They will not just sit on such a bombshell damaging story as this would be, so close to the election.

So, there is really no further point in talking about it. We have the test .... Will Fox News and House Republicans start pushing this, or ignore it? Because we all know that they won't ignore it, if it's legitimate. The fact that they haven't already, should tell you something.

Reactions: n_huffhines
How do you go about fact-checking someone on an issue in which they have literally endorsed every possible angle at one time or another?

Kamala is no different in that regard. She’s shifted positions but wasn’t fact checked numerous times like Trump was. If you’re going to call out one, call out the other. That’s not what ABC did.

Kamala is no different in that regard. She’s shifted positions but wasn’t fact checked numerous times like Trump was. If you’re going to call out one, call out the other. That’s not what ABC did.

Doesn't the affidavit even specify that particular part?

As far as I can see, if the affidavit was signed when it was supposedly was.... complete criminal or civil fraud.

You seem like a guy that likes to have a good time. That you continue to rip off these lengthy posts trying to convince someone, who will never see your point, to change their mind is a huge waste of your time. You must be aware of it. Surely that isn't sport for you. Facking with them is sport. You damn well should know you're not changing anyone's mind. Smoke a bowl instead. Then just fack with them and have fun with it
Again, sometimes it's good to remember this is board is extremely right wing, with a good amount of posters simply being far right.

Doesn't the affidavit even specify that particular part?

As far as I can see, if the affidavit was signed when it was supposedly was.... complete criminal or civil fraud.
If the affidavit and it's contents are legitimate ... then House Republicans and Fox News will talk about it. If they don't? Then this was a fabricated story. Nobody is going to believe that Sean Hannity would pass on a story as big as this, after covering the Seth Rich case as aggressively as he did. Nor is anyone going to believe that a Q Anon believer like Rep. Marjorie Taylor-Greene is going to ignore it either. If they do? Then it's obviously BS.

If the affidavit and it's contents are legitimate ... then House Republicans and Fox News will talk about it. If they don't? Then this was a fabricated story. Nobody is going to believe that Sean Hannity would pass on a story as big as this, after covering the Seth Rich case as aggressively as he did. Nor is anyone going to believe that a Q Anon believer like Rep. Marjorie Taylor-Greene is going to ignore it either. If they do? Then it's obviously BS.

You literally had a President on national TV admit to murdering Americans and nobody cares. So, no.... that doesn't mean that at all.

You literally had a President on national TV admit to murdering Americans and nobody cares. So, no.... that doesn't mean that at all.
If you are saying that Fox News, especially their opinion show hosts, would sit on an ABC whistleblower story regarding the Presidential debate being rigged? And there aren't any House Republicans who would publicly talk about such a story either? Then you are an idiot.

Reactions: n_huffhines
If you are saying that Fox News, especially their opinion show hosts, would sit on an ABC whistleblower story regarding the Presidential debate being rigged? And there aren't any House Republicans who would publicly talk about such a story either? Then you are an idiot.

I couldn't say on any particular thing, but generally Fox News is just controlled opposition. That is why they have to get rid of certain host/casters, even the popular ones. They can't stray to far from the plantation.

Its all the illusion of choice, the problem is the gags aren't really working anymore.

Reactions: InVOLuntary
I couldn't say on any particular thing, but generally Fox News is just controlled opposition. That is why they have to get rid of certain host/casters, even the popular ones. They can't stray to far from the plantation.
That is bull $hit. Sean Hannity is as much in Trump's corner as anyone at ABC is for Harris.

VN Store

Back