September 10, 2024 Presidential Debate Thread. (Insert snarky subtitles here.)

That is bull $hit. Sean Hannity is as much in Trump's corner as anyone at ABC is for Harris.
So? Controlled opposition. If he strays too far, they'll get rid of him. Hannity is a cuck. 95+% of those Republicans in Congress... its a show.
šŸ˜‚

The illusion of choice.

images

Reactions: sonofUT62
There are no Republicans, they're a figment of your imagination. Why do you think those people are voting for Trump, he's option C.

images
You're out of your facking mind. Trump has been option A since he won the primaries in 2015. He has completely splintered the Republican party to where they don't come close to getting along with one another. For the last 8-9 years. You refuse to acknowledge reality

Reactions: EasternVol
You're out of your facking mind. Trump has been option A since he won the primaries in 2015. He has completely splintered the Republican party to where they don't come close to getting along with one another. For the last 8-9 years. You refuse to acknowledge reality

There is no republican party, that is what everyone figure out... which is why Trump as a lefty is the nominee. Of course, he broke the RNC, it was a figment of everyone's imagination. The powers made it way too obvious following with McCain and Romney after Bush.

There is no Republican party, its just the RNC so he can be put on the ballot i.e. place holder.

That gag (illusion of choice) came to an end, kind of like the Russia Gate scam came to an end.... at least for most people voting for Trump.

They;re going to have to come up with some new gags, and I think very quickly... the half-life is rapidly deteriorating at an increasing rate of effectiveness.

Last edited:
Click on the second link. As President, he did back a federal abortion ban. We have had this discussion before. I get tired of posting the same damn things over and over again.

I did. Thatā€™s not what it said. It said he supported limiting abortion to 20 weeks. Thatā€™s not a ā€œbanā€. Rather thatā€™s what the rest of the world would call ā€œnormal abortion policyā€

There is no republican party, that is what everyone figure out... which is why Trump as a lefty is the nominee. Of course, he broke the RNC, it was a figment of everyone's imagination. The powers made it way too obvious following with McCain and Romney after Bush.

There is no Republican party, its just the RNC so he can be put on the ballot i.e. place holder.

That gag (illusion of choice) came to an end, kind of like the Russia Gate scam came to an end.... at least for most people voting for Trump.

They;re going to have to come up with some new gags, and I think very quickly... the half-life is rapidly deteriorating at an increasing rate of effectiveness.
So it wasn't the Republican party who ran with the Roe v Wade reversal and tightened up abortion laws in their respective states? Were the Democrats complicit, since you claim it's a uni-party? Move away, since you're so pissed at the USA. If you were really enjoying life, you wouldn't have such a grudge against the system.

The fact is, you've never commented on anything positively

I did. Thatā€™s not what it said. It said he supported limiting abortion to 20 weeks. Thatā€™s not a ā€œbanā€. Rather thatā€™s what the rest of the world would call ā€œnormal abortion policyā€
If you meant that Trump wasn't in favor of "a federal ban on all abortions" then that is what you should have said. You said "a national abortion ban."

So it wasn't the Republican party who ran with the Roe v Wade reversal and tightened up abortion laws in their respective states? Were the Democrats complicit, since you claim it's a uni-party? Move away, since you're so pissed at the USA. If you were really enjoying life, you wouldn't have such a grudge against the system.

The fact is, you've never commented on anything positively

There is no Republican party, its a figment of your imagination. There really is no Democratic party, which is why Kamala is the nominee. Of course, they might not be done there yet. I would say they might take a crack at removing her. I don't know what other gag they could come up with... .nuke?

If you were really enjoying life, you wouldn't have such a grudge against the system.

I have had a great life, the people coming next aren't going to be so lucky. Not much I can do about it, the nutjobs like you won. Heck, the longer we can hold off the collapse the better... maybe I will get my full ride.

LG you have a good night doing whatever it is you do in that basement.

Lol this shows you how radical your side has become.

20 week abortion law = national ban on abortion
It shows that I understand that a "federal abortion ban for pregnancies after 20 weeks," constitutes a form of a national abortion ban.

Again, you should have specified that you meant that Trump was not in favor of a federal law banning all abortions.

It shows that I understand that a "federal abortion ban for pregnancies after 20 weeks," constitutes a form of a national abortion ban.

Again, you should have specified that you meant that Trump was not in favor of a federal law banning all abortions.

Thanks for coming around and finally understanding the point.

She intentionally made it sound like he wants to ban all abortions

Reactions: BernardKingGOAT
Thanks for coming around and finally understanding the point.

She intentionally made it sound like he wants to ban all abortions
Only someone who thinks that a "federal abortion ban" must mean a national ban on all abortions would interpret it that way. A federal abortion ban can also just include a nationwide restriction on abortions after a certain number of weeks into a pregnancy.

IIRC, Huffines is Libertarian. I would hardly consider him emblematic of the political forum.

Many others are Libertarian. Huff is a left leaning Libertarian whereas there are many others who lean right. Far more Libertarians on the board than you realize. Or if not Libertarian, middle of the aisle folks who donā€™t want KH or DT as president.

Far right may be the loudest group on the board, but it is extremely inaccurate to believe that they make up most of the boardā€™s posters unless you have a fundamentally flawed understanding of what ā€œfar rightā€ means.

Last edited:
Reactions: Vol since 77
The board is far more Libertarian than right wing. The right wing just happens to be very loud.

More Libertarian or more libertarian?

I highly doubt there are more libertarians than right wingers especially because most libertarians here are of the right wing variety. Kinda makes it an impossibility.

I wonder how many of them have even voted for a real libertarian.

Only someone who thinks that a "federal abortion ban" must mean a national ban on all abortions would interpret it that way. A federal abortion ban can also just include a nationwide restriction on abortions after a certain number of weeks into a pregnancy.
objectively speaking a "federal abortion ban" reads just the same as "a national ban on all abortions".

"federal" would be "national". and with no qualifiers given to "abortion ban" that would mean "all abortions", especially with the context of "federal".

you are having to add qualifiers to "federal abortion ban" aka past 20 weeks, to explain Trump's stated position. which means it does not read as you want. I also think Trump's stance includes , or at least did at various points, more qualifiers which you further avoiding to try and fit his stance into "a national ban on all abortions". health of mom, incest/rape, and even some other qualifiers have been mentioned by Trump.

Many others are Libertarian. Huff is a left leaning Libertarian whereas there are many others who lean right. Far more Libertarians on the board than you realize. Or if not Libertarian, middle of the aisle folks who donā€™t want KH or DT as president.

Far right may be the loudest group on the board, but it is extremely inaccurate to believe that they make up most of the boardā€™s posters unless you have a fundamentally flawed understanding of what ā€œfar rightā€ means.

Huff is Libertarian, LG is Independent, and I'm Santa Claus.

a281d0dd-dbcd-4dfc-806d-37a2636ad93e_text.gif

Only in loony 2024 United States could Donald Trump be considered right wing.

VN Store

Back