SHS Stepping Down

It was. I like making fun of political types.

Except Sarah Palin. She's my bae.

Tho I love to mock politicians, jokes based on appearance are passe, except when it comes to fatasses like Trump who serially, publicly attack people's appearance...he's fair game. Rand Paul's hair is fair game, too.

Offices all over the state if McMom ever wants to make a change.
She has mentioned it. She's the director of in pt and out pt therapy at 2 facilities. She wants a move up...not laterally. Think mrs TTown can do that?

She has mentioned it. She's the director of in pt and out pt therapy at 2 facilities. She wants a move up...not laterally. Think mrs TTown can do that?

I will ask....I know that the directors in her company have to be an RN or PT.
I am sure that your wife would know the company.
Amedysys

I will ask....I know that the directors in her company have to be an RN or PT.
I am sure that your wife would know the company.
Amedysys
Yep. She's familiar.

If your wife is optimistic, let me know and we (they) can exchange digits.

Tho I love to mock politicians, jokes based on appearance are passe, except when it comes to fatasses like Trump who serially, publicly attack people's appearance...he's fair game. Rand Paul's hair is fair game, too.
I agree... and the reason I feel like Sanders is fair game, is because she has defended Trump for his personal attacks on others. It's all just in good fun, until it's you or someone you care about that is being insulted.

I agree... and the reason I feel like Sanders is fair game, is because she has defended Trump for his personal attacks on others. It's all just in good fun, until it's you or someone you care about that is being insulted.

She's defended his attacks on people's appearance?

Good thing we dont care about anybody around here.

Reactions: 82_VOL_83

VN Store

Back