SIAP: CFN Prediction Tennessee vs Minnesota in Music City Bowl

If so, I’ll be making my reservation at my favorite watering hole McNamara’s Irish Pub. Can’t drink whiskey and listen to Irish music without a smile. Especially when combined with a Vols win.

Talking about the Irish pub out in the Madison area? Love it, a real classic..........

Minnesota would be such a boring matchup. I guess I should just be happy to go bowling at this point, but man I want Clemson so bad. Tired of that fanbase. I'd love nothing more than to shut that clown Clemson Tom up. And, my sister's fiance is a Clemson fan and is so obnoxious. She is a Tennessee alumni and the other day she was talking about our fanbase and referred to them as "their fanbase" instead of our. She's become a Clemson fan and it's gross. Want to smack them.

Minnesota would be such a boring matchup. I guess I should just be happy to go bowling at this point, but man I want Clemson so bad. Tired of that fanbase. I'd love nothing more than to shut that clown Clemson Tom up. And, my sister's fiance is a Clemson fan and is so obnoxious. She is a Tennessee alumni and the other day she was talking about our fanbase and referred to them as "their fanbase" instead of our. She's become a Clemson fan and it's gross. Want to smack them.

This is abhorrent. NEVER go against the Alma Mater, ESPECIALLY when you’re a sidewalk alumnus of an ACC school.

If we must play Minnesota, I'd rather we played them in another venue. I'll always remember fondly the time that their band played Rocky Top after beating Alabama in the Music City Bowl. After that, it would seem almost a betrayal to beat them in Nashville 😄

Just past the 21-minute mark:

Nashville has become a hot market. I’d think this would elevate the reputation of the Music City Bowl.

Others receiving votes: Arkansas 116, San Diego State 103, Purdue 77, Kentucky 74, Utah 34, Iowa State 21, Appalachian State 19, SMU 18, Minnesota 10, Nevada 3, Fresno State 3, Clemson 3, Tennessee 2, Arizona State 1

Reactions: Rrcox1951
Bandwagon fans are lower than dog poop

Bowl Projections, College Football Playoff Predictions: Week 10
TransPerfect Music City Bowl
Thursday, December 30
ESPN, 3:00 pm
Nissan Stadium, Nashville, TN
Bowl Tie-Ins: Big Ten vs. SEC
Bowl Projection: Minnesota vs Tennessee

If this happens, I’m thinking this will likely be an 8-5 season

"TransPerfect" Music City Bowl? Does this mean that there will only be one bathroom for everyone? LOLOLOL I keed, don't ban me, I'll just go ahead self-protest. :)

Clemson probably needs to lose one more for us to get them

VN Store

Back