SIAP: CFN Prediction Tennessee vs Minnesota in Music City Bowl

Wish there were more bowl tie-ins with SEC and PAC teams. Give me UCLA any day over yet another B1G team.

I want a Duke’s Mayo Bowl champs shirt and a W over Clemson.

Already seen JAX & Tampa in January. 🥱

If Music City, at least there’s the opportunity for Old Crow Medicine Show NYE at the Ryman. Live local music is always fun.

Not my scene. But you can enjoy if you like. I know some better spots in Charlotte.

I respect Minnesota as a program but unattractive matchup. There's no storyline.
I have to agree that Minnesota is not the most compelling opponent for the Vols.
What do you think about the possibility of playing Wisconsin in the Music City Bowl
I was at the Outback Bowl on 1/1/08 when the Vols beat the Badgers 21-17. The stadium was rocking!

I live around 10 minutes from Nissan stadium soooo wouldn't be the worst bowl location for me 😁

Besides Big Ten teams are gimmies so at least we know we win in a romp :)

Reactions: Nugget
I have to agree that Minnesota is not the most compelling opponent for the Vols.
What do you think about the possibility of playing Wisconsin in the Music City Bowl
I was at the Outback Bowl on 1/1/08 when the Vols beat the Badgers 21-17. The stadium was rocking!

Wisconsin has a higher profile.

I live around 10 minutes from Nissan stadium soooo wouldn't be the worst bowl location for me 😁

Besides Big Ten teams are gimmies so at least we know we win in a romp :)
It is not a bad bowl at all to play in. Although I've never been to a bowl game at Nissan Stadium, I have been to three Titans games there. It is a nice venue.

I think Nashville wants UT. and their starving fan base in the worst way. Sadly for them the fan base energy might allow UT to jump above Nashville despite the record. Money talks and UT fans are yelling this year.

Since I'll be down there for New Years I'll take whichever bowl game plays in the Estadio Nacional in central Lima, Peru.

Reactions: VolFaninFla
I'm not gonna even pretend. I want a sure win in the bowl game. I want excitement and momentum going into next year, positive media coverage about CJH's progress in such a short time with an underpowered team, and a boost in recruiting because of it. Taking a team like Minnesota to the woodshed would do that just fine. Losing to a big named team would be very bad optics regarding where we actually are in the eyes of recruits.

So let me get this straight you won’t go to Charlotte but you’ll go to Nashville with a high probability of snow and ice?
Not sure where you get a high probability of ice and snow in Nashville for game. The average temperature is in the 40s that time of year. It may be cool but Nashville rarely gets snow and/or ice in December.

VN Store

Back