So which team/teams get left out of the playoffs?

They are a 13-0 P5 champ. Something that Bama and Texas are not. The debate is between Texas and Bama and that was settled in Week 2.

SOS would not be a conversation if Travis wasn’t hurt. But now that he is, everyone wants to do mental gymnastics to set a new precedent. I don’t understand why people are trying to make it oit to be between Bama and FSU when FSU should likely be #3 and the 4th and final spot is going to Bama or Texas
Both Alabama and Georgia with FSU's schedule are 13-0. Everyone knows that. FSU with either Bama or Georgia schedule won't even be 12-1 with Jordan Travis. You can't discount FSU's horrible conference or their injured qb. Don't feel bad. Some people understand the sport and some don't.

If the Bowls were not so screwed up with predetermined selections, Ohio St or Oregon vs Florida State in a bowl would help the FSU argument one way or another.

Both Alabama and Georgia with FSU's schedule are 13-0. Everyone knows that. FSU with either Bama or Georgia schedule won't even be 12-1 with Jordan Travis. You can't discount FSU's horrible conference or their injured qb. Don't feel bad. Some people understand the sport and some don't.

Once again, FSU is a 13-0 P5 champ. Bama is not. The CFP decided that teams who can pull huge financial resources into TV ratings and ticket sales matter more. There is zero reason to play a regular season schedule since it does not matter. New precedent!

Also and I say this once again, if FSU is drastically now a worse team, the committee has no reason to push Bama to 4th while keeping Georgia behind FSU.

Reactions: Shocker0
If it is the 4 best teams, UGA should be in. If it is the most deserving then FSU should be in.

This is neither. This is Bama bias who needed a miracle to beat AU.
So who should Georgia replace? I agree that they’re a top team, it’s just that there isn’t enough spots this year, for them.

Some of your alls hatred for bama is clouding your judgement. I don’t like them either but it’s the right call. “The 4 best teams”, not the undefeated teams. FSU is not a best 4 team. Truth be told Georgia is most likely better than FSU as well.

Well everyone knew TCU wasn't one of the four best last year and they still made it in with a loss...

VN Store

Back