Someone to be announced tomorrow? (rumors)

crybaby.jpg
And a loss of donations.

I hope this is true.

Don’t get me wrong......I wanted Freeze......but after the Pruitt mess.....that wasn’t going to happen.

For me.......this would be much better than some of the names floated. Sure “name wise” and experience wise it could be better. However I’m liking it and think it will work much better than the previous coaches.

If it is Elliott this program is in more trouble than we know. We're looking at several more years of mediocrity followed by another coaching search in 3-4 years. Admittedly the situation should be somewhat better by then, but this feels like a fall back plan, and not a good one.

If it is Elliott this program is in more trouble than we know. We're looking at several more years of mediocrity followed by another coaching search in 3-4 years. Admittedly the situation should be somewhat better by then, but this feels like a fall back plan, and not a good one.
I think Tennessee will be looking for a new AD also. I can't see Danny White hanging around very long for this.

One minute it’s Steele the next it’s Elliott, my guess is they’re putting together a staff.

VN Store

Back