Someone to be announced tomorrow? (rumors)

And you know him how? From the coattails of Clemson in a few years? Or because a couple NFL teams flirted with his name.

Me? Not at all. But I'm not an expert evaluator of Head Coach potential like VolForLife83.

Can't believe that guy didn't even get an interview for AD! :rolleyes:

Reactions: 08Vol
I know we are Vol nation and our standard should be the highest, and I'll gladly eat crow if we hire this guy and he don't work out. I'll support him like I have every other coach. I'd almost bet a check that if we don't hire this guy and someone else does and he has success wherever that may be, that Vol nation would be in a frenzy about not hiring him. Just saying if it is him, give him a chance. Go Vols!!

I know we are Vol nation and our standard should be the highest, and I'll gladly eat crow if we hire this guy and he don't work out. I'll support him like I have every other coach. I'd almost bet a check that if we don't hire this guy and someone else does and he has success wherever that may be, that Vol nation would be in a frenzy about not hiring him. Just saying if it is him, give him a chance. Go Vols!!

Man I remember these exact posts in 2017 and 2013 too LOL

Maybe Elliot can bring some bonafide assistant with him. Hell he could keep chaney to call plays and put Steele in to call the D. He will be able to hire a online, dline coach. Given his background as a walk-on to starter I would hope he would place a premium on player dev.

If this was true dont you think Espn would have all ready broke it? Dont believe it...
At the very least Clemson insiders would probably be as vocal as anyone. They have no reason to try an keep quiet to win a press conference.

VN Store

Back