South Africa votes to confiscate all white owned farmland

I was in a training class once with a white south African and he absolutely hated Americans. This was a long time ago but the hate was about apartheid and our blockade against their country.

If i were dumb enough to remain, presumably because i had a huge farm worth fighting for...i would make sure all my family members and people i care about were armed to the teeth. Boy was 19 and she was 23 and looked to be driving. Surely they can carry firearms at that age...if not, they better change the laws right now. Any white folks still in charge need to get open carry passed there. Yesterday. Last week

Reactions: DC_Vol
If i were dumb enough to remain, presumably because i had a huge farm worth fighting for...i would make sure all my family members and people i care about were armed to the teeth. Boy was 19 and she was 23 and looked to be driving. Surely they can carry firearms at that age...if not, they better change the laws right now. Any white folks still in charge need to get open carry passed there. Yesterday. Last week

My uncle fought for his wife’s families farm in Rhodesia. He has some crazy stories from that period of time.

They eventually lost everything and he brought her back to the US with him.

Before the Bush War escalated to the point of no return he was leading safaris in South Africa.

Reactions: marcusluvsvols
South African farmer's wife, 45, relives the horrific moment a gunman raped her in front of her children after shooting his way into their home, molesting her daughter and forcing her into sex by threatening to kill her son

A South African mother was put through a 'living nightmare' by a rapist who held a gun to her children's head to force her into sex.

Nicky, 45, was raped in front of her children by 32-year-old Sebenzile Simane - who also sexually molested his victim's daughter after shooting his way into the farm house.

14855996-7147287-image-m-2_1560699229226.jpg

Simane, who also tied the family up and stole their money, was handed two life sentences and a total of 173 years in prison after he was found guilty of the string of violent crimes in South Africa's Eastern Cape.

14856002-7147287-image-m-5_1560699254873.jpg

Nicky and her husband Heine, a 44-year-old farmer, who are choosing to tell their story, have been forced out of their farm house and say that farmers in the country face an ongoing threat of violence.

South African mother, 45, is raped in front of her children | Daily Mail Online

South African farmer's wife, 45, relives the horrific moment a gunman raped her in front of her children after shooting his way into their home, molesting her daughter and forcing her into sex by threatening to kill her son

A South African mother was put through a 'living nightmare' by a rapist who held a gun to her children's head to force her into sex.

Nicky, 45, was raped in front of her children by 32-year-old Sebenzile Simane - who also sexually molested his victim's daughter after shooting his way into the farm house.

Simane, who also tied the family up and stole their money, was handed two life sentences and a total of 173 years in prison after he was found guilty of the string of violent crimes in South Africa's Eastern Cape.

Nicky and her husband Heine, a 44-year-old farmer, who are choosing to tell their story, have been forced out of their farm house and say that farmers in the country face an ongoing threat of violence.

He was probably just hungry. In the Memphis thread, I learned that is the main precursor to crime.

S*** hole country...... becoming an even worse sh country. Just wait until starvation hits

Should have been dragged out of the courthouse and hung high for all to see.

I was in a training class once with a white south African and he absolutely hated Americans. This was a long time ago but the hate was about apartheid and our blockade against their country.
I’ve met a few and everyone I’ve met is racist as hell. Had one guy tell me that lynchings in America weren’t a problem.

VN Store

Back