Spurrier already whining! (merged)

Spurrier needs to quit before they force him out...... of South Carolina (what a fall from glory)

Didn't Kiffin already take the test when he was recruiting coordinator for Southern Cal?

You would think he did, unless it has been updated since then and he needs to retake it, either way, it's just Spurrier let him know, he's not going to let Kiffin walk all over him without a fight. Besides how else is Spurrier going to get in the news today, unless he stirs up a little drama?

didn't he say at the beginning of the presser that he took the test yesterday and immediately started calling recruits. Spurrier needs to STFU

The Ol' Ball Coach is just mad because he is now going to lose the best recruit he had coming to South Carolina... Not to mention his recruiting coordinator. Spurrier is already losing to Kiffin! I love it!

I went to the Florida-Arkansas game this year. My brother goes to Arkansas. The best Florida gator shirt I saw that day was one that read...."Steve is a Cock"

He took the test Thursday last week said it in his press conference. So here is looking at you Spurrier:neener2:

Give the "ole ball coach" some cheese to go with all that whining!! Love it, love it, love it!!!

Spurrier is just mad cause we have someone with more connections than he has..lol... at least ones still IN the game.... GO VOLS!!!!

Spurrier is funny, but it seemed to me in the past that he often spoke before he thought things through. Guess he always got away with it, until now.

The OLD ball coach sees the writing on the wall. I agree with other folks on here, he knows his days are numbered.

Of course for a program like South Carolina, 6-7 wins a season is awesome. So, they will keep him there for awhile.

What test? (and yeah i'm going to be berated for this.)

It's just a test that the NCAA requires all coaches to take proving that they know the rules and regulations to follow while going through the recruiting process. Basically when, how, and to what extent coaches may contact potential recruits.

Check this out, you can take a practice test pretty similar to what Kiffin probably had to take.

http://www1.ncaa.org/membership/membership_svcs/coaches_certification/Coaches_Practice_Testhttp://www1.ncaa.org/membership/membership_svcs/coaches_certification/Coaches_Practice_Test

South Carolina’s Steve Spurrier questioned whether new Tennessee coach Lane Kiffin broke an NCAA rule when he called a recruit a day before he was introduced as the Volunteers’ new coach.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
During his introductory press conference this afternoon, the 33-year-old Kiffin said he had taken the test last week

LMAO eat that Spurrier :post-4-1090547912:

Spurrier is evidently intimidated by the fact that there is a new Darth Visor in town, and its coming for HIM!! So heres to you Stevo, Lane is coming for ya!! :the_finger:

VN Store

Back