Spurrier already whining! (merged)

Spurrier's just frustrated and mad at the world right now.

Kiffin's first official day on the job was Sunday...his first contact with Giles was on Sunday...Kiffin passed the test last week...there's no violation.

Yeah, there is another post out here somewhere about this. I think Spurrier is just jealous, or worried one. :)

I think we should smooth out relations and invite Urban Meyer and Steve Spurrier to Knoxville and give them a nice meal of cock meat sandwich! I hear it is a South Carolina delicacy.

Spurrier should concentrate on not getting his ass kicked by guys named Dabo.

If you didn't think Kiffin could recruit, just look at how scared Spurrier is... on the first day!

Just like one of my T-shirt says, "I always knew it's now OFFICIAL" on the front, and "SPURRIER'S A COCK" on the back. What a jackass, I hope Lane remembers how to get to the national title game, RUN UP THE SCORE...and I hope Spurriers team is one of the first victims.

He also said that the line about hearing Rocky Top after beating Florida was Hamilton's idea. Did you hear that Urban?

Just like one of my T-shirt says, "I always knew it's now OFFICIAL" on the front, and "SPURRIER'S A COCK" on the back. What a jackass, I hope Lane remembers how to get to the national title game, RUN UP THE SCORE...and I hope Spurriers team is one of the first victims.

Agree. Hang 75 on the ole ball coach... he doesn't have the team to back up his trash talking at USCe.

Kiffin is from the real USC.

Spurrier should concentrate on not getting his ass kicked by guys named Dabo.
He really loves golf doesn't he. That membership to augusta must mean the world to him. Another coach that should have already said his goodbye's to the game.

Agree. I read this a few minutes ago. Starts with Steve-o's whining and ends with a bitch session about Rocky Top . . .

Spurrier is probably feeling a little uneasy about facing a competitor that despises losing. He's spent too much time with the fans in Columbia.

And I still don't understand the point the author is trying to make. How this makes the headline story on yahoo.com is beyond me.

If I were a high profile name, I would make sure that I have evidence before i publicly accuse someone of cheating. Spurrier is usually smarter than this which leads me to believe he really is bitter about Reaves.

VN Store

Back