Stacey Abrams chosen to give Democratic response to Trump's State of the Union

I have no delusions, with a crowded field we will end up with candidates trying to appeal to a variety of the sub-groups of the democratic party. That's how the repubs ended up with Trump. He appealed to the bitter whiteness within a lot of conservatives. There will be a candidate that gets the bitter non-white vote on the left. I have complete confidence that whoever ends up winning the dem. nomination will be light years beyond Trump.

You are wrong on a number of counts; Trump got the nomination because most people were tired of politicians period, because none of the dwarves running for the nomination could have won, and because he absolutely drove libs wild ... for starters anyway.

I agree and said so a day or two ago that the DIm party is going to be in the same position this time - except so far it's just 13 dwarves, and there's every chance that their very divisiveness will split your party. A moderate wont appease the far left and one of the radicals will drive moderates away. So far you don't have either a unifier or someone who can appeal to the entire spectrum because he/she represents something other than tired old politics.

Your last candidate was so abhorrent that she couldn't even pick up enough moderate and independent votes to beat Trump, and that's pretty bad; she would have pulled it off if the GOP had gone with another Romney type clown.

Reactions: Carl Pickens
You are wrong on a number of counts; Trump got the nomination because most people were tired of politicians period, because none of the dwarves running for the nomination could have won, and because he absolutely drove libs wild ... for starters anyway.

I agree and said so a day or two ago that the DIm party is going to be in the same position this time - except so far it's just 13 dwarves, and there's every chance that their very divisiveness will split your party. A moderate wont appease the far left and one of the radicals will drive moderates away. So far you don't have either a unifier or someone who can appeal to the entire spectrum because he/she represents something other than tired old politics.

Your last candidate was so abhorrent that she couldn't even pick up enough moderate and independent votes to beat Trump, and that's pretty bad; she would have pulled it off if the GOP had gone with another Romney type clown.
It's true

So has Trump ever filed for personal bankruptcy? Is he in debt?

You ain't too bright are you. . .

here, have an apple.

Orange-Whole-%26-Split.jpg

If only they could get a look at his tax returns, they could find all the dirt.

Reactions: AM64
Dude..... do you have any friends?
What is your point? That I should tolerate people insulting others and tossing around slurs just to be liked? Do you need acceptance that much that you trade a backbone for e-friends? Did that message "Tums liked your post insulting pj" make you feel better about yourself?

What is your point? That I should tolerate people insulting others and tossing around slurs just to be liked? Do you need acceptance that much that you trade a backbone for e-friends?
I think you've missed the point.... point being.... friends give their friends the business all the time..... at least mine do.
Some people actually find humor in this ..... believe it or not.

Actually the odds of you considering a D is nil. There will never be another candidate to quench your bloodlust to own the libs.

Actually the odds of you considering a D is nil. There will never be another candidate to quench your bloodlust to own the libs.
I'll admit it..... F the liberals.... I disagree with most all of their dumbsh***ery...... all I want is a strong conservative leader with good business acumen that sincerely wants what's best for the USA.... I know it's too much to ask

Reactions: AM64
I think you've missed the point.... point being.... friends give their friends the business all the time..... at least mine do.
Some people actually find humor in this ..... believe it or not.
No I get it and recognize the difference. Every occurrence is not friendly however

Actually the odds of you considering a D is nil. There will never be another candidate to quench you bloodlust to own the libs.

I would absolutely consider Jim Webb over anybody else. My only concern is that he's been in politics for so long that he may have lost his way like McCain and a lot of others who started with good intentions. And it's not libs themselves generally; it's what they believe and stand for.

Why would that be fun either?

Your terrible at this game

I guess it’s fun to find faux “slurs” used to describe party affiliation and ignore others. If the game is being offended by everything then you’re right, I’m terrible.

I'll admit it..... F the liberals.... I disagree with most all of their dumbsh***ery...... all I want is a strong conservative leader with good business acumen that sincerely wants what's best for the USA.... I know it's too much to ask
Why in the hell did you elect a former Democrat that had 6 business entities file for bankruptcy?

I guess it’s fun to find faux “slurs” used to describe party affiliation and ignore others. If the game is being offended by everything then you’re right, I’m terrible.
Retard is considered a slur. I'm not offended just letting you know since it seems to be used quite often

VN Store

Back