Starbucks is closing 16 stores due to a high frequency of 'challenging incidents'

I got news for you. A company can close down a business anytime they want for any reason they want. Personally, I would guess that between union demands and crappy clientele, they are probably losing money, so they decided to shut them down.
I wonder if their union brothers and sisters are striking to support them?

They are unskilled labor. What power should they have exactly?
The power to post a note on the wall displaying how retarded they are.

Personally, we think it's unfair that were not allowed to bargain over our working conditions as Starbucks is federally required to do.
As they're stating this is a union busting move, I assume they're referring to the their Union's Collective bargaining rights.
Sigh....., allot more goes into securing Union rights than voting to form or join a Union. I'm sure Starbucks will comply with federal law, maybe even resulting in future barristas having more security than this location, but unless a binding agreement with the Union has already been reached, Starbucks is not presently required to insure their future employment.

Of course they'd have to understand the Union will bargain Collectively and not Personally.

We think it's disingenuous.... claim Starbucks could not provide a safe experience...denied support offered other stores with similar concerns.....
A couple of you guys already brought that up.

I like the hand written note,
"feeling increasingly safe recently"
that completely contradicts the first part.

I can see the P̶e̶r̶s̶o̶n̶a̶l̶ M̶i̶n̶d̶ Collective Mind at work as the Union 505 Barristas, or B505's as they refer to their local union chapter, stare at the printed list.
"But what will people online think of us for having similar concerns as other locations", asks Jayleaxn(Jaylen by birth) a soft spoken androgynous emo with blue hair majoring in gender studies.

You're right!!! Exclaims Chris, the B505's chapter president, as he excitedly sprawls a handwritten note of appeasement lest any of the retarded online Redditors accuse them of micro aggressions, bias, or privilege.
"Maybe I should major in political science after all", Chris smugly thinks to himself while admiring the reflection of his man bun in the drive-thru's tinted window.

Reactions: marcusluvsvols

VN Store

Back