Starbucks is closing 16 stores due to a high frequency of 'challenging incidents'

Sounds like terrible management
I think that was a CEO decision in 2018. Created an open bathroom policy for all Starbucks for anyone. Doesn’t matter if you’re a paying customer or not. You can go in and use the bathroom.

So a lot of Starbucks bathrooms became shoot up spots for drug users and makeshift showers. Although I remember seeing them consider changing that policy a few weeks ago. Not sure if they did or not.

Ain't dat a bit@@. "Get woke, go broke". The company decided that they cant make a profit and meet the demands of the woke crybabies and decided to close. That's call business. Smart move by starbucks.
Well the one off Campbell Station sure isn't in danger of closing anytime soon.

Reactions: kiddiedoc
It could be because their customer base in those cities have moved to red states.

There's also the overextension of their business. In some places, you can't swing a dead liberal without hitting at least three Starbucks. In Denver alone when I was at a conference, there were literally three Starbucks within a five minute walk of my hotel including one in the hotel lobby.

At some point, one should realize you don't need that many.

/thread. KK doughnuts are the best.... ever. Melt in your mouth good.....
Nicola’s Donuts (not a chain) in Tampa are my favorites.

Speaking of Krispy Kreme, I went to a Tampa Bay Lightning with a lady friend game a couple of years ago. After the game, we noticed that the Hot Now sign was on at the KK on Kennedy Blvd.
We ordered 13 donuts and I had 7 and she ate 6 in the parking lot. What were we thinking 🤔

Nicola’s Donuts (not a chain) in Tampa are my favorites.

Speaking of Krispy Kreme, I went to a Tampa Bay Lightning with a lady friend game a couple of years ago. After the game, we noticed that the Hot Now sign was on at the KK on Kennedy Blvd.
We ordered 13 donuts and I had 7 and she ate 6 in the parking lot. What were we thinking 🤔
Alcohol was involved

I think that was a CEO decision in 2018. Created an open bathroom policy for all Starbucks for anyone. Doesn’t matter if you’re a paying customer or not. You can go in and use the bathroom.

So a lot of Starbucks bathrooms became shoot up spots for drug users and makeshift showers. Although I remember seeing them consider changing that policy a few weeks ago. Not sure if they did or not.
This is correct. It was set off by an instance where a store manager kicked out people who were locking themselves in the bathroom (because he was obviously racist according to the "mainstream" opinion). The manager was, I believe, fired, and that stupid policy was put in place to the applause of leftoids the nation over.

VN Store

Back