State Of The Union 2024

The president of the United States said a famous Football coach was murdered by an illegal. There’s nothing that makes that ok
Can you direct me to your posts about this one? I'll wait ....

On Monday, in an interview with “Good Morning America,” Johnson, the widow of slain Sgt. La David Johnson, spoke for the first time in public about her phone call with Trump. She confirmed Wilson’s account that Trump had told her that her husband “knew what he was getting into” and added: “It made me cry because I was very angry at the tone of his voice and how he said it. He couldn’t remember my husband’s name.”

And I don't get it because Trump has one of the world's greatest memories.

Can you direct me to your posts about this one? I'll wait ....

On Monday, in an interview with “Good Morning America,” Johnson, the widow of slain Sgt. La David Johnson, spoke for the first time in public about her phone call with Trump. She confirmed Wilson’s account that Trump had told her that her husband “knew what he was getting into” and added: “It made me cry because I was very angry at the tone of his voice and how he said it. He couldn’t remember my husband’s name.”

And I don't get it because Trump has one of the world's greatest memories.

You can try and play the loother game of false equivalency….but that changes absolutely nothing. The president of the United States said a famous football coach was murdered by an illegal. He apologized for using the term illegal to describe the murder. There’s no coming back from that. Nothing makes that ok.

@BreatheUT: “She’s hot, therefore great speech. None of the ugly Democrats could make such a brilliant speech” lol
Remember how Bobby Jindal was going to be the Republican Obama? Then he did his over the top State of the Union rebuttal and we've never heard from him since. Will be the same for Katie Britt.

Remember how Bobby Jindal was going to be the Republican Obama? Then he did his over the top State of the Union rebuttal and we've never heard from him since. Will be the same for Katie Britt.
Her delivery was odd…. but it doesn’t hold a candle to Bobby Jindhal walking up to the camera like some kind of odd creeper and sounding like he was running for class President.

Britt went on Fox--natch--and lied about her lie. She tried to claim that because she'd said "I met a woman [who was sex-trafficked]"
that viewers would infer that the incident happened years ago. Total BS. She took some tale that happened at least 15 years ago in Mexico and
tried to use it to embarrass Biden, but she and the GOP got caught. She'd be wise to quit politics and start a new career as an actress on a christian daytime soap, but given that she's from Alabama, she'll probably survive that cringe performance which taught all a new right-wing thing--the "fundy baby voice." Scary.

VN Store

Back