State of the Union Discussion Thread

Taking it personally I see.
Not really.
Edit: unless you mean that it ticks me off to pay 90$ for a tank of diesel that was 45$ a year ago then yes that’s got me a little miffed.
Trump is a doosh.
But the doosh was 10 times the President of this guy.
You’re attempting to deflect is dishonest at best.
I put you in a category with Luther. Out of touch with reality

Not really.
Edit: unless you mean that it ticks me off to pay 90$ for a tank of diesel that was 45$ a year ago then yes that’s got me a little miffed.
Trump is a doosh.
I’ll take your diagnosis to heart.

The party has moved so far away from Reagan Republicans. The party would have never become isolationist or focused on talking loud and doing very little. It seems that both parties have become memes and have no actual desire to improve the quality of life for average Americans, protecting democracy across the globe, and keeping the USA at the top of the pecking order, economically, politically or otherwise.
It's all about owning liberals or conservatives or whatever.
It's ridiculous. Both parties have the same masters, greedy corporate and foreign entities.
There needs to be a new party without all the BS or there needs to be a ban on elected officials trading stocks, lower their pay to be equal to teachers/police, and limit how long they can serve.
Pelosi’s Visa and Tesla insider trading profits are enough for 20 families to live a nice life.

A good start.
But sadly none of that will ever happen

Yeah the goof's we have in the federal government that has only known a public services paycheck is not going to cut their own salar and golden parachute. It's best not to get it get bigger. Which is what the Biden administration wants to do. Double the government then complain when a cost cutter wants to get rid of waste like Trump tried to do.

Yeah the goof's we have in the federal government that has only known a public services paycheck is not going to cut their own salar and golden parachute. It's best not to get it get bigger. Which is what the Biden administration wants to do. Double the government then complain when a cost cutter wants to get rid of waste like Trump tried to do.
I have zero patience for those who heard Biden last night and are now trying to pretend it wasn’t a speech written for trump. Biden was lying his ass off last night. He literally believes nothing that he said. The only thing missing was “make America great again”.

Not really.
Trump is a doosh.

Thing is, you view the president almost exclusively as it relates to your own daily life. I understand most people do that. But I'm hoping people would be a bit less me first about it and realize he's got 360 million other people to worry about plus arguably at least some view and obligation to the future of the US and the World.

The job is bigger than you are giving it credit.

Thing is, you view the president almost exclusively as it relates to your own daily life. I understand most people do that. But I'm hoping people would be a bit less me first about it and realize he's got 360 million other people to worry about plus arguably at least some view and obligation to the future of the US and the World.

I cannot believe you took this road...well actually I can. Put on your Kevlar

Reactions: UT_Dutchman

The job should be smaller.
A lot smaller.

I have zero patience for those who heard Biden last night and are now trying to pretend it wasn’t a speech written for trump. Biden was lying his ass off last night. He literally believes nothing that he said. The only thing missing was “make America great again”.

Except Biden had a terrible delivery, the speech was weaker and he hasn't tried to live what he talked about. It goes back to progressives not really believing it. It's just a winning message they stole from Trump yet accused him of being a nationalist.

Last edited:

Biden is a bumbling fool.

Reactions: GoVols15
The job should be smaller.
A lot smaller.

Agree to disagree. I think it is a position which has changed in this interdependent, instant communication world.

It's not 1789.

Adhere to the principles? Sure. Apply them to the way the world is now? Equally sure.

I bailed about 20 minutes before the end, but I saw the, "Go get him," video today. Did he have an earpiece to prompt him during the speech? That's the only thing that makes sense in the context of saying that when the speech had ended. People in his ear to help prompt if he got stuck, but then said, "Go get him (Biden)," on open comms for someone to literally go get him off stage and he repeated what he heard. If it was "Go get em," that would just be goofy, but he pronounced the h. Nothing else really makes sense there.

I bailed about 20 minutes before the end, but I saw the, "Go get him," video today. Did he have an earpiece to prompt him during the speech? That's the only thing that makes sense in the context of saying that when the speech had ended. People in his ear to help prompt if he got stuck, but then said, "Go get him (Biden)," on open comms for someone to literally go get him off stage and he repeated what he heard. If it was "Go get em," that would just be goofy, but he pronounced the h. Nothing else really makes sense there.
81 million. 😂

Biden & the Democrats wanted to win the Oval Office. Biden was installed to be POTUS, but neither he or his team have any idea of just WTF they're doing. Biden is not capable of fixing any of this chaos he & his team of idiots & clowns have caused w/their policies to further the destruction of America. Biden, as we all know as a fact, is a bumbling stumbling goof ball w/out a brain. He can only talk when things are written down on paper for him to speak.
Biden is funding Russia's war w/Ukraine by buying Russia's oil we need. He's a 100% idiot.

'Drowning' Biden is an 'economic illiterate,' Rep. Byron Donalds says in response to SOTU speech

Last edited:

VN Store

Back