Steven Crowder is a real piece of ....

The video being edited is enough for me to trust that there is more to this that would make her look like a clown as well. Honestly, I don't think either party should be considered the "good" party.

Reactions: whodeycin85
It's so convenient how all these stories just happen to come out now.

It IS convenient when somebody breaks the silence. People feel emboldened once they know they aren't the only one with a story.

Do you think he'd be like that with his wife and cool to everybody else?

Reactions: NashVol11
The video being edited is enough for me to trust that there is more to this that would make her look like a clown as well. Honestly, I don't think either party should be considered the "good" party.

He should release those parts so that people who don't just assume whatever they want can have evidence to believe what you just decided to believe.

It IS convenient when somebody breaks the silence. People feel emboldened once they know they aren't the only one with a story.

These people arent emboldened, it's a coordinated attack just as with Carlson. I'm not saying Crowder is in the right, but when it comes spouses divorcing, it's easy for one spouse to secretly record the other spouse and bait them into making incriminating statements especially if there is alot of money involved.

He should release those parts so that people who don't just assume whatever they want can have evidence to believe what you just decided to believe.
He petitioned the courts to do just that legally which she didn't when this leaked video and statement happened.

It's so convenient how all these stories just happen to come out now.

It's convenient because people who thought nobody would believe them now think people will believe them.

Casting doubt is the only defense here, so I guess you gotta do it. That's as much a part of human nature as waiting for somebody else to speak out first. It's not weird, or interesting, or suspicious. It's what people do.

These people arent emboldened, it's a coordinated attack just as with Carlson. I'm not saying Crowder is in the right, but when it comes spouses divorcing, it's easy for one spouse to secretly record the other spouse and bait them into making incriminating statements especially if there is alot of money involved.

Lol

Wait, he needs the court's permission to publish his own security footage? Why?
Because if my understanding is correct, nothing was to be released per the courts. But she and Ali and Candace Owens circumvented that with the leaked video, the she gave a statement.

Because if my understanding is correct, nothing was to be released per the courts. But she and Ali and Candace Owens circumvented that with the leaked video, the she gave a statement.

OK, so why doesn't he do that too if the full video expnerates him in the court of public opinion?

It's convenient because people who thought nobody would believe them now think people will believe them.

Casting doubt is the only defense here, so I guess you gotta do it. That's as much a part of human nature as waiting for somebody else to speak out first. It's not weird, or interesting, or suspicious. It's what people do.

I agree with you, I'm saying that more times than not it's leaked out for pure political reason. If they wanted justice, it all be leaked at once and not in bits and pieces. Howerver, People are still responsible for words and actions no matter the situation.

I agree with you, I'm saying that more times than not it's leaked out for pure political reason. If they wanted justice, it all be leaked at once and not in bits and pieces. Howerver, People are still responsible for words and actions no matter the situation.

That would definitely mean it is coordinated, lol. The fact that it trickles in jives withe the idea that it's organic.

OK, so why doesn't he do that too if the full video expnerates him in the court of public opinion?
I can't speak to that..he hasn't addressed it head on, I think because he trying to protect himself legally...I do know that he has access to his kids quite a lot..so if he was really abusive it's odd sh not trying to get the kids away...and I think that why she released this as kinda leverage move... remember 10 years of marriage and this is the most damning evidence of abuse is and edited video of a fight with no context..

I can't speak to that..he hasn't addressed it head on, I think because he trying to protect himself legally...I do know that he has access to his kids quite a lot..so if he was really abusive it's odd sh not trying to get the kids away...and I think that why she released this as kinda leverage move... remember 10 years of marriage and this is the most damning evidence of abuse is and edited video of a fight with no context..

Has it been alleged he abuses the kids? I hadn't heard that.

You talk like the video is not damning.

Has it been alleged he abuses the kids? I hadn't heard that.

You talk like the video is not damning.
Im saying a 3 min edited video in which he acted like an ass as the basis for a 10 year marriage is not good to condemn someone..as for abusing kids, no he hasn't been accused but in a divorce accusing one side of mental abuse may will gather that would carry over to the kids and try to use that as leverage to smesr the other party

Im saying a 3 min edited video in which he acted like an ass as the basis for a 10 year marriage is not good to condemn someone..as for abusing kids, no he hasn't been accused but in a divorce accusing one side of mental abuse may will gather that would carry over to the kids and try to use that as leverage to smesr the other party

You're assuming that she would use the kids as leverage, but maybe the thought never crossed her mind and she is a good person. Perhaps he is a Father that is at least good enough that the kids want to be around him, and she is not denying them that. You take the thing that may explain what a good person she is and think it disproves her case. Jesus, dude.

I would assume saving his reputation is far more important than getting good terms in the divorce or avoiding punishment for violating a gag order (that the other party apparently already violated), so he should release the full video if it exonerates him. He probably won't because it probably doesn't.

Reactions: NashVol11 and WBO
It's my understanding that this whole thing started over a pissing match between this guy and Candace Owens. Isn't this just a conservative on conservative argument? Fun to watch from a distance, but doesn't mean much except it's further proof that when right wingers can't find a liberal to hate, they will hate each other.

You're out here looking at a proven edited video and believing it as gospel to their marriage and how he treats her day in and day out. Take a lap, huff. Lol

Reactions: whodeycin85
You're out here looking at a proven edited video and believing it as gospel to their marriage and how he treats her day in and day out. Take a lap, huff. Lol

What post are you referring to? Let's see how egregious this misrepresentation is.

You're assuming that she would use the kids as leverage, but maybe the thought never crossed her mind and she is a good person. Perhaps he is a Father that is at least good enough that the kids want to be around him, and she is not denying them that. You take the thing that may explain what a good person she is and think it disproves her case. Jesus, dude.

I would assume saving his reputation is far more important than getting good terms in the divorce or avoiding punishment for violating a gag order (that the other party apparently already violated), so he should release the full video if it exonerates him. He probably won't because it probably doesn't.
What would be the reason for a person to leak damaging information during a divorce which would conceivably be worth millions? A good person didn't try to damage the other parent reputation unless they have ulterior motives.

That and the most damaging part of the video "I'll **** you up" can't even be confirmed....

Rumors have been going around for years that the guy was verbally abusive to staff. Then his videos attacking Dailywire were the first actual proof he was a price of crap. This is all just additional confirmation

What would be the reason for a person to leak damaging information during a divorce which would conceivably be worth millions? A good person didn't try to damage the other parent reputation unless they have ulterior motives.

That and the most damaging part of the video "I'll **** you up" can't even be confirmed....

Wait, what? You think because she doesn't care about damaging his rep that she must have ulterior motives so powerful that she sees her kids as leverage? Non-sequitur. Makes no sense.

I didn't even get to that part of the video and I saw enough. IDK what he deserves but I'm comfortable with saying he's a POS.

Reactions: volfanhill

Crowder is a racist and homophobe with known anger issues who hangs around racists and homophobes.

In the court of public opinion, he doesn't have the benefit of the doubt....

VN Store

Back