Stop me if you've heard this one before (UGA)

Kirby has a guy on staff who arrives if any of the players are taken to court or under arrest. They don't even see a magistrate reportedly until Kirby's guy shows up.

Kirby has a guy on staff who arrives if any of the players are taken to court or under arrest. They don't even see a magistrate reportedly until Kirby's guy shows up.
A lawyer?

pretty sure that is a right to have representation.

A lawyer?

pretty sure that is a right to have representation.

Not *quite* a lawyer...but a fixer with legal experience. From what I understand, the dude apparently shows up to smooth things over with local law enforcement, etc.

Bryant Gantt is the fixer and he is not a lawyer. He's a former UGA player that's well connected with local law enforcement.

Dang. I guess I could've read the next post or two down. I can't brain gūd this evening, apparently. Ha!

Law enforcement, the prosecutor's office, and the courts in Athens are corrupt. Kirby is corrupt and the NCAA is corrupt. The media is corrupt. Otherwise a fixer doesn't have much leverage. He prolly throws bags. Everything is run the way Sabey runs it.

Law enforcement, the prosecutor's office, and the courts in Athens are corrupt. Kirby is corrupt and the NCAA is corrupt. The media is corrupt. Otherwise a fixer doesn't have much leverage. He prolly throws bags. Everything is run the way Sabey runs it.
Heck yeah, everyone in the state of GA is corrupt, everyone else might as well throw in the towel right now!!! /s.

Honestly, I assume you’re joking and if not I think and hope you are wrong.

As a caveat to my regular reminder, I do note that @DirtyDawg seems borderline tolerable.

That said, I will simply remind everyone that uga is, at its core, a trash program with the most annoying, needy, whinny fans in sports.

The fact that its athletic complex is named after soiled underwear really says it all.

VN Store

Back