Stupid Georgia...(merged)

PREDICTION TIME!!!!!

Moreno will either be injured this year or go pro after falling just shy of the Heisman.
Any thoughts on this. His style of play makes athletic trainers cringe every possesion!

I dont know how his style differs that much from other running backs in the league. I know that he is not afraid of contact but he does try to avoid it whenever possible.

I dont know how his style differs that much from other running backs in the league. I know that he is not afraid of contact but he does try to avoid it whenever possible.

Defense is done with him, he will want to quit. You have no depth at RB, that midget (#20) is gone, and was pretty good, but we put him out of the game. It will happen to noshoen marino this year and then fat stafford won't be able to do anything. MARK IT DOWN!!!

VOLS FOREVER!!!VOL DYNASTY!!!:rock::rock::rock:

Defense is done with him, he will want to quit. You have no depth at RB, that midget (#20) is gone, and was pretty good, but we put him out of the game. It will happen to noshoen marino this year and then fat stafford won't be able to do anything. MARK IT DOWN!!!

VOLS FOREVER!!!VOL DYNASTY!!!:rock::rock::rock:

Actually we have plenty of depth at RB and that midget is playing in the pro's. Bye the way he broke his collar bone the week before we played you alnd the fact that he even played the first half shows how much of a warrior he is.

There is no doubt that the loss of Southerland is big, but Chapas is an experirenced backup. We are also expecting to see Southerland by the time we play you guys, hopefully the damage will not already be done.

Actually we have plenty of depth at RB and that midget is playing in the pro's. Bye the way he broke his collar bone the week before we played you alnd the fact that he even played the first half shows how much of a warrior he is.

There is no doubt that the loss of Southerland is big, but Chapas is an experirenced backup. We are also expecting to see Southerland by the time we play you guys, hopefully the damage will not already be done.

WHO? ALL you have is nothing mariinnnoo. WHO????

Can't answer because you don't have anyone behind him.

VOLS FOREVER!!!VOL DYNASTY!!!:rock::rock::rock::rock:

Fade can answer for himself but I believe behind Knowshon Moreno is Caleb King and Richard Samuel. What more do you want?

Or are you just making ignorant statements to rile people up?

You are right we have nobody but the number 1 highschool runningback in 06 in Caleb King and the number 2 RB from last year in Richard Samual. Also Carlton Thomas and Dontavious Jackson are future stars.

Caleb King YouTube - Is Caleb King The Next Herschel Walker?

Richard Samual YouTube - Scouting Richard Samuel by DawgPost.com

Dontavius Jackson YouTube - RB Dontavius Jackson Highlights, #82 on TAKKLE/SI's Top 100

Carlton Thomas YouTube - Carlton Thomas Florida RB

41 Bagby, Josh TB 6-2 235 Fr. Canton, Ga. (Georgia Southern)
33 Daniels, Kalvin TB 5-10 182 So. Eastman, Ga. (Dodge Co.)
27 Jackson, Dontavius TB 5-10 190 Fr. Franklin, Ga. (Heard County)
4 King, Caleb TB 5-11 212 RFr. Norcross, Ga. (Greater Atlanta Christian)
22 Samuel, Richard TB 6-2 215 Fr. Cartersville, Ga. (Cass)

Fade can answer for himself but I believe behind Knowshon Moreno is Caleb King and Richard Samuel. What more do you want?

Or are you just making ignorant statements to rile people up?

beat me to it VolDad. Thank you sir:)

Are you guys sure this guy is a VOL fan or just an imposter trying to bring down the collective IQ of this board?

You are right we have nobody but the number 1 highschool runningback in 06 in Caleb King and the number 2 RB from last year in Richard Samual. Also Carlton Thomas and Dontavious Jackson are future stars.

Caleb King YouTube - Is Caleb King The Next Herschel Walker?

Richard Samual YouTube - Scouting Richard Samuel by DawgPost.com

Dontavius Jackson YouTube - RB Dontavius Jackson Highlights, #82 on TAKKLE/SI's Top 100

Carlton Thomas YouTube - Carlton Thomas Florida RB

41 Bagby, Josh TB 6-2 235 Fr. Canton, Ga. (Georgia Southern)
33 Daniels, Kalvin TB 5-10 182 So. Eastman, Ga. (Dodge Co.)
27 Jackson, Dontavius TB 5-10 190 Fr. Franklin, Ga. (Heard County)
4 King, Caleb TB 5-11 212 RFr. Norcross, Ga. (Greater Atlanta Christian)
22 Samuel, Richard TB 6-2 215 Fr. Cartersville, Ga. (Cass)

Where did you get the ranking on Caleb King Fade? According to Rivals, King was the #8 back that year and UT's very own Lennon Creer was #6. Either way, that is not too shabby. Both these guys were Rivals top 100 prospects. I am looking forward to Creer getting some carries this year as well. And yes, I think Caleb King is going to add a lot of debt to UGA's offense. Anyways, not to argue with you, I was just curious.

Where did you get the ranking on Caleb King Fade? According to Rivals, King was the #8 back that year and UT's very own Lennon Creer was #6. Either way, that is not too shabby. Both these guys were Rivals top 100 prospects. I am looking forward to Creer getting some carries this year as well. And yes, I think Caleb King is going to add a lot of debt to UGA's offense. Anyways, not to argue with you, I was just curious.

Depends on the service. It may have changed but was number 1 by all major rankings until injuring his leg in his senior season. I think that some returned him to his original rank and others dropped him. Check out his video it is very impressive. Either way we are both lucky to have such high quality kids on our teams.

edit here is scouts they dropped him to 4 http://recruiting.scout.com/a.z?s=73&p=8&c=1&nid=1735805

Last edited:
Does that mean Georgia's offense will be bankrupt if Moreno goes down?

I thought Knowshon was the next Herschel Walker?

...or was it Garrison Hearst

...or Robert Edwards

...or Musa Smith

...or Kregg Lumpkin

...or Thomas Brown?

Is there a plaque or trophy that is given to the RB with the most expectations at UGA; i.e. the "Next Herschel" award?

Do they throw it in the trash after that player gets routinely exposed by the second week in October?

Luv ya, Fade, but the Kool-aid flows like wine in the ATL Metro this year.

...or Robert Edwards

...or Musa Smith

...or Kregg Lumpkin

...or Thomas Brown?

Is there a plaque or trophy that is given to the RB with the most expectations at UGA; i.e. the "Next Herschel" award?

Do they throw it in the trash after that player gets routinely exposed by the second week in October?

I Hate UGA more than most but all those names listed were very talented!

...or Robert Edwards

...or Musa Smith

...or Kregg Lumpkin

...or Thomas Brown?

I know, I know but that was the title before he even commited to Georgia. It was because HW TD record or something similar.

Did you watch the video?

I know, I know but that was the title before he even commited to Georgia. It was because HW TD record or something similar.

Did you watch the video?

I watched it, and I must say I was impressed. Nice spin moves. I wasn't surprised though. I remember him being recruited. Wouldn't have hurt my feelings if he had come to UT. He will be nice addition to your already good running attack.

Now I have one for you Fade. This is Gerald Jones from high school. He is a receiver at UT and runs a package out of the QB position called the G-Gun some. He was a true freshmen last year. You probably knew all this already, but I wanted to lead you up to the video.

YouTube - The Next Great Vol Running Back

VN Store

Back