Summer Ball 2023

I get it. Our hitters like them too, but for different reasons 😉

They play at Appalachian State which is a great place to play. Last night it was an atypical 56 degrees.

View attachment 555791
That's the most beautiful setting in all of baseball. I grew up in Mountain City and spent many days on Appalachian State campus.

Boone would be a nice place for a summer weekend. Nice weather and plenty to do.
Haven’t been there in a long time. Used to ski Beech and Sugar back in the day. My Dad ran the Grandfather Marathon. Beautiful area for sure!

Reactions: txbo and @1RBFjr
Haven’t been there in a long time. Used to ski Beech and Sugar back in the day. My Dad ran the Grandfather Marathon. Beautiful area for sure!
Sitting on a patio between Boone and Blowing Rock with some family right now. Cool up here. Just off a June record for cold last night. Kids all sleeping upstairs or hot tubbing or foosballing
downstairs.
Not a bad place to watch some Supers on Hulu.

Sorry if I am late to the party with the Grateful Dead reference , but please tell me y’all play Touch of Grey and other dead songs when he is throwing !?!? “I will get by……..”
He’s picked his own music. I’ve only seen him pitch one inning at a home game; tonight’s was on the road.

VN Store

Back