Super Regionals - OTHER GAMES - Discussion

I picked gators to go CWS...to much talent not to once it all came together...good luck to you all..cheer for you and sully when not playing vols...

Talent is there. Year was weird.

There is always a team that had a mediocre year that makes a run. And then there are situations like Arkansas that leave you scratching your head.

I don’t think Florida has ever had a year where they made a run without having a dominant year.

As long as FSU or Georgia don’t win it all, I’m good

With the exception of the Florida State baseball program (and this may be their year), if you keep putting teams out there of this caliber, it will eventually happen
Most of this fan base forgets that a few years ago we couldn’t compete in any sport.

With the exception of the Florida State baseball program (and this may be their year), if you keep putting teams out there of this caliber, it will eventually happen
FSU has been to the CWS 20+ years, zero titles. They deserve it.

Last edited:
History says the SEC wins another CWS.
What’s crazy is there have been 6 different programs in the SEC that have won over the past 12 years. SEC has won 5 out of the past 6 titles overall (once again all different programs). History says it will probably be Tennessee, A&M or Kentucky.

Most of this fan base forgets that a few years ago we couldn’t compete in any sport.

I am having a really hard time enjoying college football and basketball right now with NIL. I know the squad my school is running out there isn’t all that good, but that’s not the reason.

A few yeara ago I mocked Coach Cal and all the one and dones. How do you have a senior day? How do you think of the player as a “wildcat”?

It’s like that now for every school in the country. Not that it’s not the case in baseball as well as you all know with Burns, but it’s not near as bad

Talent is there. Year was weird.

There is always a team that had a mediocre year that makes a run. And then there are situations like Arkansas that leave you scratching your head.

I don’t think Florida has ever had a year where they made a run without having a dominant year.

As long as FSU or Georgia don’t win it all, I’m good
Georgia definitely isn’t. FSU might have a case. If we pull a win out of our butts tomorrow, I think we could have a tough time with them game 1 in Omaha.

What’s crazy is there have been 6 different programs in the SEC that have won over the past 12 years. SEC has won 5 out of the past 6 titles overall (once again all different programs). History says it will probably be Tennessee, A&M or Kentucky.
When they allow 11 SEC teams in the tournament, it’s only makes sense for the championships.

I am having a really hard time enjoying college football and basketball right now with NIL. I know the squad my school is running out there isn’t all that good, but that’s not the reason.

A few yeara ago I mocked Coach Cal and all the one and dones. How do you have a senior day? How do you think of the player as a “wildcat”?

It’s like that now for every school in the country. Not that it’s not the case in baseball as well as you all know with Burns, but it’s not near as bad

Yep, lots of truth in that, it gets tiresome, I can not like it all I want, but it’s the landscape of college sports now I reckon. I also agree baseball is not as bad…yet.

Reactions: knoxvol52

My interest in college football is way down. They haven’t found a solution to make it parity. Basketball and baseball have multiple teams that could win it.

Reactions: Proud Army Wife

VN Store

Back