Super Regionals - OTHER GAMES - Discussion

Sad. I thought Ducks would force a game 3, but nope. It's almost as if they planned to just give this game away. Somebody check and see if the Oregon coach deposited any Texas oil money recently.
Oregon looked really good until this inning. This might be one of the biggest bonehead coaching decisions I’ve seen in a long time, leaving his pitcher in that long.

Wild that one side of the bracket could be entirely SEC teams, and the other side could be us vs 3 ACC teams.

Kentucky tries to bunt for a single, ball hits the batter while still in the box so he has to return to the plate, then the batter strikes out on the very next pitch. @txbo loves the karma.

Oregon State isn’t even trying to hit. They’re just hoping UK will keep walking in runs all night.
Must be an Oregon thing with walks. Oregon State is expecting nothing but walks from Kentucky while Oregon doesn’t believe in throwing a strike to an Aggie.

Reactions: TigerMan
I know the PAC was never an offensive juggernaut conference but this is ridiculous. This in Kentucky pitching. Not Arkansas, Tennessee, or Mississippi State.

Appears the PAC-12 comes to an end with a whimper tonight.

Reactions: chuckiepoo

VN Store

Back