Supernatural

Any being stating that one day he will reap god. Oh yes best lines and biggest badass on the show.

That was the exact quote I was thinking of. He just sits there in that diner, chilling, "Oh, by the way, I'm gonna end the creator of all things that you comprehend, just so you know. I call it next Tuesday."

Any being stating that one day he will reap god. Oh yes best lines and biggest badass on the show.

Death I think is more of a Force of Nature than a Villain since Death is a part of life whether for plants, humans, animals, etc.
When asked if that's what he is that's what people agreed with on the IMDB Supernatural Message boards.

Also I read that Death had a Father Son relationsip with Dean with Dean being Death for a day so he could see there is a natural order, and not following it is not without large consequences.
So Dean got to have a Bruce Almighty moment except instead of being God he was Death.

So did the sacriafice give Crowley the humanity?

Is there a characteristic of bobby that represents Sam?

Loved this premiere. So Ezekiel is acting as a pacemaker for Sam. Lots of potential there. Great start to the season.

You always now how important an angel/demon is based on how much you've heard the name they give them in the bible/religions in the real world.

Loved the opening music. Would love to have the burning angel wings fading into white and (logo) Supernatural as a screen saver.

I think dean may be over prayer for a while.

Looking over the bible Ezekiel, he is one of a few that god as spoken to (a lot). Seems he always according to Ezekiel addressed him as Son of Man......many times.

Have to love death..... the character. Was impressed with sam as a Human. What was it well played well played my boy when speaking of all he had accomplished in this life. We all should be so lucky to hear anything that remotely sounds like that

Last edited:
Loved the opening music. Would love to have the burning angel wings fading into white and (logo) Supernatural as a screen saver.

I think dean may be over prayer for a while.

Looking over the bible Ezekiel, he is one of a few that god as spoken to (a lot). Seems he always according to Ezekiel addressed him as Son of Man......many times.

intro is awesome this year
Burning angel wings ftw!
Posted via VolNation Mobile

Abandon could be a demon of destruction and lust.
Swiing and hello nurse.

Crowley with kickass wisecracks talking about Sam in stilettos .

Ezekiel took over the demons cowered, and unleashed a blast that seem similar to Thor's god blast it killed the demons in the area freankin epic. Abaddon was terrified and retreated.
We going to fight or make out because I'm getting mixed signals. Dean as usual a ace with wisecracks.

Crowley trying to manipulate Kevin using words seriously reminds me of Joker of The Dark Knight.

We going to fight

Good to see Abaddon back, she's a great villain. Got to wonder how long it will take for Sam to realize an angel is in him.

Good to see Abaddon back, she's a great villain. Got to wonder how long it will take for Sam to realize an angel is in him.

Not long with having to continue tell him stories.

Actress plays Abaddon seriously reminds me of Angie Everheart her hair color looks the same.

Crowley. King of Hell and gay. Just realized it tonight.

Even as Ezekiel Flashed the demons the reflection of his true form was haggard and ragged with feathers of his wings falling of. One has to wonder where all that power came from. He was supposedly in a weakened state and could not heal sam. He expended all that angel power and it didn't phase him. I realize this premise\line of thought has weak spots , however something is up good or otherwise with this angel. I guess my questions are with that kind of power he could heal Sam. And that kind of power only comes from grace. When the angels fell did they all lose their grace. If you argue they did not then whats with the loss of wings. I could chase my tail like a dog all night with this stuff. Round and round.

I just got done watching the time travel episode where Dean is sent back in time seeing his mother and dad meet

Has it been revealed Azazels end game was it to release Lucifer from his cage or was that a cover?

Even as Ezekiel Flashed the demons the reflection of his true form was haggard and ragged with feathers of his wings falling of. One has to wonder where all that power came from. He was supposedly in a weakened state and could not heal sam. He expended all that angel power and it didn't phase him. I realize this premise\line of thought has weak spots , however something is up good or otherwise with this angel. I guess my questions are with that kind of power he could heal Sam. And that kind of power only comes from grace. When the angels fell did they all lose their grace. If you argue they did not then whats with the loss of wings. I could chase my tail like a dog all night with this stuff. Round and round.

I think it has something to do with sam's vessel. The season where sam and dean were chosen vessels, is the only thing i can think of. Abbadon was also saying something about taking dean to be her vessel.

Hey Supernatural fans I changed my avatar to Sam Winchester. Judging from the hairstyle I think it's from the First Season.

Sam
I think of him as Donatello. He's smart at analyzing systems, and other forms of information.
He fights but it's not his first instinct.
Dean
I think of him as Raphael. He's ready to kick ass, a smartass with wisecracks.

I dont think he's gay. Remember he sold his soul for "double digits" to impress the ladies. I do think when you get tortured like he has in hell you learn to take pleasure however you can.

On abaddon though, i wonder how much tie in there will be, if any, to the biblical abaddon in Revelation. Power over the locusts of the apocalypse would be broken as hell with no angels to counter them.

Dean says Jessica is out of Sams league in the pilot.
How did Dean reach this conclusion?

He's speaking like Sam is not even a average guy when he's above average dating a 9 Jessica.

VN Store

Back