Survivor - Edge Of Extinction

I have no idea how he could even be around her let alone date her, her speech pattern and voice makes me want to inject the coronavirus straigh into my ****

Yeah, he said a fling and seemed ashamed. I wonder what it was. She used to be cuter, at least

Yeah, he said a fling and seemed ashamed. I wonder what it was. She used to be cuter, at least
I'm guessing they were at different levels of commitment. He wasn't wanting to get serious. She thought it already was.

Michelle- he is my ex-boyfriend. He broke my trust in real life and hurt me.

Wendell- you have people that might have hung out together. Me and Michelle kicked it. We kicked it before.

Last edited:
Hated the first tribal council outcome. Loved the second one so much. But why would Denise play the idol for Jeremy. She just threw it away.

Reactions: BadJerry20
Hated the first tribal council outcome. Loved the second one so much. But why would Denise play the idol for Jeremy. She just threw it away.

Too make 100% sure she could get Sandra would be my guess, after hearing him talk I wouldn't have and just risked it though. Big move for a non threat.

Agree on the results too, I went from sad about Parv to thrilled about Sandra. Lol

I think she was worried about a re-vote. Wouldn't have had to worry about that if she didn't turn on Sandra.

I can't believe Denise did that. It was an awesome move but not sure it was the right one. She could've had a secret ally. She did everybody else a favor, wasted an idol, and put a big target on her own back. I think the 4 people that everybody feared the most are gone. Time to go at each other now, tier 2 players.

Last edited:
I think she was worried about a re-vote. Wouldn't have had to worry about that if she didn't turn on Sandra.

I can't believe Denise did that. It was an awesome move but not sure it was the right one. She could've had a secret ally. She did everybody else a favor, wasted an idol, and put a big target on her own back. I think the 4 people that everybody feared the most are gone. Time to go at each other now, tier 2 players.
I'm not sure that's really fair. It seems to me that this season is really accentuating just how much the game has evolved over the years because a lot of the older players are really being exposed. People like Rob who are regarded as all-time players just haven't seemed to translate all that well into the modern game. He even kind of admitted that the whole dynamic of finding idols out of nothing is over his head.

Glad to see the fire token element already making its logical evolution beyond simply being used to buy stuff off the "menu" or gifts from exile. Will be interesting to see where it goes from here and who, if anyone, is able to make it back from Redemption.

I'm not sure that's really fair. It seems to me that this season is really accentuating just how much the game has evolved over the years because a lot of the older players are really being exposed. People like Rob who are regarded as all-time players just haven't seemed to translate all that well into the modern game. He even kind of admitted that the whole dynamic of finding idols out of nothing is over his head.

Glad to see the fire token element already making its logical evolution beyond simply being used to buy stuff off the "menu" or gifts from exile. Will be interesting to see where it goes from here and who, if anyone, is able to make it back from Redemption.

I agree that they aren't necessarily the best players, they're just the most feared.

Natalie
Amber
Danni
Ethan
Tyson
Rob
Parvati
Sandra

4 of the first 8 voted off were the big 4 threats everybody was worried about, and then Rob's wife, and Ethan (who was allied with Rob and Parvati). I don't think this is a coincidence, and I do not think it's because the game has passed them all by. Parvati only lasted this long because they were worried about the others first. The game hasn't passed her by, it's just nearly impossible when you're viewed as a big threat from beginning to end.

If you remember in the episode Sandra and her were talking about exchanging an idol for fire tokens. Sandra said anyone was free game to vote off but don't touch her or Kim so the choice was between one of the boys. She played the idol for herself then played the idol for Jeremy to keep him safe.

So Sandra sold the one idol that could have saved her tonight. The problem is that Sandra thought she was so untouchable that she not only sold the idol but if she had kept it she wouldn't have even played it if she brought it with her. Denise was epic on that episode. She bought an idol with the promise of paying for the rest of it after the vote. So she got the idol for 1 fire token, voted out Sandra, and now she gets to keep her other fire token because Sandra is gone. Hilarious!

Also, I think Tyson is an idiot. He sold his fire token for peanut butter. I feel like they are going to be worth a lot more than the players think. Whoever has the most fire tokens gets their torch re-lit maybe?

Last edited:
So Sandra sold the one idol that could have saved her tonight. The problem is that Sandra thought she was so untouchable that she not only sold the idol but if she had kept it she wouldn't have even played it if she brought it with her. Denise was epic on that episode. She bought an idol with the promise of paying for the rest of it after the vote. So she got the idol for 1 fire token, voted out Sandra, and now she gets to keep her other fire token because Sandra is gone. Hilarious!

Also, I think Tyson is an idiot. He sold his fire token for peanut butter. I feel like they are going to be worth a lot more than the players think. Whoever has the most fire tokens gets their torch re-lit maybe?

I hope not. That would give too big of an advantage to people voted out early.

My thoughts on the people on redemption The red shirts: Amber, Danni, and Ethan are lost and no threat if they come back. I've always though Tyson was an idiot, buying peanut butter confirms this, he'll be sloppy and get voted out fast again.

Adapt or die: Rob, if he comes back and stops trying to swing his **** around he might survive. I cant believe I'm saying this but he needs to be more Sandra and less Rob.

Play your game but speed it up: Parv, her strategy has always been 2 or 3 girls she can sort of trust and a guy to push in directions in front of her. She was close but needs to push the pace.

Same game slower pace: Sandra, my gripe is she sucks at challenges and doesnt really make moves. Well she tried and got chopped, my bad Sandra. Go back to making people like you and being furniture and you'll be ok.

The biggest threat: Natalie, really good at comps and strategy, besties with Jeremy who is in a great position. If she comes back plays it quiet for a little bit and just chills behind Jeremy I think she has a great chance at winning.

Yes I'm bored lol

Btw I hate tribal swaps to 3 in groups of 5, especially for this season. 1 or 2 people are automatically on the outs trying to build a relationship in a day or 2 to overcome relationships built over a couple weeks. They should have just stayed 2, then full merged to 1 tribe sooner than usual.

Reactions: n_huffhines
Awesome episode with Denise pulling that off. Bravo. I think every player is good here. Such a turn from recent seasons where everyone is bad because the strong go early.

Sandra quit because she would have to work, shocker.

Wendell is full of sh*t, he's too in his emotions for it to be a fling. And when did he become so arrogant?

I'm not saying he's the best player ever, but is Jeremy the most well rounded player ever? Great at politics, good jury management, good at swimming challenges, great at physical and endurance challenges, good at puzzles. He really doesn't have a weakness to his game, most at least have something they are shaky at. If you rated him like a video game build a player everything is a 90+

Reactions: Coug and Regulator
Sandra quit because she would have to work, shocker.

Wendell is full of sh*t, he's too in his emotions for it to be a fling. And when did he become so arrogant?

I'm not saying he's the best player ever, but is Jeremy the most well rounded player ever? Great at politics, good jury management, good at swimming challenges, great at physical and endurance challenges, good at puzzles. He really doesn't have a weakness to his game, most at least have something they are shaky at. If you rated him like a video game build a player everything is a 90+

Honestly, I would have sent Wendell home. It's clear based on the last episode that he is in it for himself only. I know that they all really are in it for themselves at the end of the day but Wendell doesn't even try to hide it and be subtle, he's just an as$.

Jeremy is cool, calm, and collected. He doesn't try and stir up stuff, at least not so far. I think this could be very interesting after the merge.

Honestly, I would have sent Wendell home. It's clear based on the last episode that he is in it for himself only. I know that they all really are in it for themselves at the end of the day but Wendell doesn't even try to hide it and be subtle, he's just an as$.

Jeremy is cool, calm, and collected. He doesn't try and stir up stuff, at least not so far. I think this could be very interesting after the merge.

I think maybe if Yul would have just chilled they might have. Then again Michelle is voting with her heart/*****.

I liked Jeremy the first time, I like him even more this time, he's really good.

So uh, they cheated for Rob huh? Lol

Seriously though those things were hid for sh*t, and it was really just a case of who ran the fastest.

And the last person I wanted back in the game, gets back in the game. Well besides Amber but she doesnt really count anyway.

VN Store

Back