SUV plows down Wisconsin Christmas parade as children watch in horror

So LEOs or others in the know...what is the green vest hes wearing do? Not a very effective straitjacket

Someone earlier said it’s an anti-suicide vest. When I looked them up they’re made of material that can’t be used to hang yourself or set yourself on fire with easy access via the shoulder strap area for EMT personnel if needed.

Wikipedia users try to change Waukesha 'parade car rampage' entry to 'parade incident'

Several news outlets referred to the alleged massacre as a 'parade crash'

Wikipedia and several news outlets are being criticized for seemingly downplaying the severity of an alleged massacre on a Waukesha, Wisconsin Christmas parade where a man plowed through a crowd of people killing six.

Internet users who search Wikipedia for Sunday’s attack, which injured over 60 people in addition to the 6 fatalities, are met with a message that says "A request that this article title be changed to 2021 Waukesha Christmas parade incident is under discussion."

Additionally, users who search "2021 Waukesha Christmas parade car rampage" are redirected to a site that says "2021 Waukesha Christmas parade car crash."

Reporters and media outlets across the country have been criticized for referring to the attack, which prosecutors say was intentionally committed by 39-year-old Darrell Brooks in order to cause as much destruction as possible, as a "parade crash" rather than an attack or massacre.

Wikipedia users try to change Waukesha 'parade car rampage' entry to 'parade incident'

Reactions: marcusluvsvols
8 years old. Unbelievable. I can't imagine what his family is going through.

Unimaginable losing a child to a a worthless pos racist thug who should have never been roaming free in a civilized society. You see all these ignorant blm morons marching for bs “causes”when this is the s*** that’s real.

'Drugs, guns, murder that’s all we know,' Waukesha suspect Darrell Brooks Jr. rapped in one song

Waukesha parade horror suspect Darrell Brooks Jr., a career criminal who is now an alleged killer, was also an aspiring rapper who posted songs and music videos to his social media under multiple pseudonyms, including "MathBoi Fly."

His music is as belligerent as his past.

Waukesha.jpg

Screengrab from Brooks' "HALF A TIKKET" music video. (YouTube)

"This that f--- Donald Trump Flow and whoever hate it," he raps in one song, titled, "X."

Many of his tracks focus on violence and selling drugs.

"I was sworn in this s--- look at my peacoat," begins the song "Westside Jumpshot" on his SoundCloud account. "Drugs, guns, murder that’s all we know."

On another track, he declares, "They gon’ need a cleaner for the s--- we did, all my killers can see where them bodies hid."

He also delves into racial grievances, like disparities in poverty and the prison population.

"F--- a pig and a judge, that’s how I’m a live it," he says at one point. "Man we was asking for too long, now they gotta give it, and I got homies in them cells trying to fight the system."

On a SoundCloud profile for "Mathboi Fly," the bio claims Brooks is "now considered the best underground artist in his city" – while his songs often rely on Auto-Tune.

Waukesha suspect rapped about ‘Drugs, guns, murder’ and ‘f--- Donald Trump’ and his supporters

@Septic @hog88

I watch neither show as I mainly watch BBC and ITV murder mysteries but I am curious to know if this led to a black person winning on both shows or not.

Who won?
Survivor is still going on so no winner yet. I’ve never watched an episode of BB so couldn’t tell you.

Survivor is still going on so no winner yet. I’ve never watched an episode of BB so couldn’t tell you.
I watched the season that the woman from Knoxville one....Tina I think her name was...I liked The Amazing Race because you got to see cool places around the world....imagine it was too expensive to produce

I watched the season that the woman from Knoxville one....Tina I think her name was...I liked The Amazing Race because you got to see cool places around the world....imagine it was too expensive to produce
That was really the only time I watched Survivor on a regular basis.

As for me. Ever since Lost, the greatest show in television history, went off the air in 2010 its been difficult to become involved in a TV show since.

A "real" president & a "real" VP who really cares for it's citizens would be in Waukesha now.
Fake president biden wouldn't be hobnobbing around today with his filthy rich donor pals that constantly pat him on the back for a piss poor terrible job he keeps doing.

Last edited:

VN Store

Back