SUV plows down Wisconsin Christmas parade as children watch in horror

GoFundMe Pulls $5M Bail Fundraiser for Waukesha SUV 'killer' Darrell Brooks and says it will BAN all future attempts to raise money after judge was blasted for setting bond

GoFundMe has removed a crowdfunding effort aimed at raising $5million toward bail for Darrell Brooks, the Waukesha, Wisconsin 'killer' who allegedly plowed his red SUV into scores of people during a holiday parade on Sunday, killing six and injured dozens more.

GoFundMe pulls $5M bail fundraiser for Waukesha 'killer' Darrell Brooks | Daily Mail Online

Reactions: marcusluvsvols
Waukesha parade attack: Meet the official who agreed to $1K bail for Darrell Brooks ahead of Christmas carnage

Waukesha parade suspect Darrell Brooks’ release on just $1,000 bail weeks before the deadly attack prompted Milwaukee’s district attorney to announce an investigation into his own office’s request for such a low sum.

But it was a court commissioner, not a low-level prosecutor, who agreed and cleared the way for Brooks' release.

Court documents identify Cedric Cornwall as the commissioner present at Brooks' arraignment.

He did not respond to emails seeking an explanation, and no one picked up multiple calls to a phone listed under his name.

Cornwall.jpg

Milwaukee Court Commissioner Cedric Cornwall in a campaign photo from his failed 2014 run for a judge seat. (Cornwall for Circuit Court Judge)

Waukesha parade attack: Meet the official who agreed to $1K bail for Darrell Brooks ahead of Christmas carnage

That was really the only time I watched Survivor on a regular basis.

As for me. Ever since Lost, the greatest show in television history, went off the air in 2010 its been difficult to become involved in a TV show since.

Other than The Blacklist and The Challenge, I watch zero US tv. All I watch anymore is British stuff like Death in Paradise, Midsomer Murders, Poirot and their Sherlock Holmes stuff. I also like primeval and Dr Who.

You should check primeval out if you liked lost.

CNN roasted for tweet saying Waukesha parade attack was caused by 'a car' that drove through parade

The CNN tweet places responsibility on Brooks' vehicle, making no mention of the career criminal behind the wheel

CNN was the center of intense backlash on Sunday over a tweet suggesting that the SUV involved in the Waukesha parade attack was responsible for the massacre that resulted in six deaths.

CNN roasted for tweet saying Waukesha parade attack was caused by 'a car' that drove through parade

'I hope he spends the rest of his jail in isolation': Uncle of Girl, 11, Fighting For Her Life on a Ventilator after Waukesha parade massacre describes horror scenes and says suspect makes him 'sick to his stomach'

The uncle of an 11-year-old girl plowed down by an SUV during the Wisconsin Christmas parade massacre is sharing horrific details of the aftermath and says he hopes the career criminal charged in the ambush is jailed for life.

U.S. Army veteran Ryan Kohnke – whose niece Jessalyn Torres remains on a ventilator a week after the attack – said he wants Darrell Brooks Jr. properly punished for allegedly killing six people and wounding 62 others.

‘I hope he spends the rest of his jail in isolation,’ Kohnke told Fox News’ Justice with Judge Jeanine. ‘I don’t think he’ll ever see general population because they’re afraid of what might happen to him.’

Waukesha parade victim's uncle recalls massacre horror, wants culprit locked up for good | Daily Mail Online

clown news has changed the headline from a car to a person lol. no mention of the murdering racist's biden lying marxist support.

Reactions: InVOLuntary

The CNN tweet places responsibility on Brooks' vehicle, making no mention of the career criminal behind the wheel

CNN was the center of intense backlash on Sunday over a tweet suggesting that the SUV involved in the Waukesha parade attack was responsible for the massacre that resulted in six deaths.

CNN is a joke. How anyone can watch or support their views is beyond me.

Where's the CNN tweet - gun shoots multiple students in Michigan school or someone did something

Interesting that Joe was just in the state next door (MN) but didn't pay a visit.
Jen Psaki Announces President Biden Will Visit Family Of Traumatized Waukesha SUV Driver

WASHINGTON D.C.—During a press conference today, Jen Psaki confirmed that President Biden will soon be visiting Waukesha to comfort the family of the traumatized SUV driver.

"President Biden has a big heart, and he truly cares for hurting people," said Psaki. "He will be visiting Waukesha next week to console the family of Darrell Brooks, as they mourn the arrest of their loved one. Mr. Brooks was clearly the real victim here."

"That Brooks guy's a good guy, just made a mistake," said Biden to the diaper pail in the corner of his restroom. "He was obviously scared and was running away from white supremacy or something like that. Made a wrong turn and then ran over 70 people while zig-zagging to hit as many as possible. Just slipped up, is all! Happens to the best of us! Come on, man!"

When asked whether Biden would be visiting the families of the victims, Psaki replied that the President has a busy schedule but they are in his thoughts and prayers.

Jen Psaki Announces President Biden Will Visit Family Of Traumatized Waukesha SUV Driver

WASHINGTON D.C.—During a press conference today, Jen Psaki confirmed that President Biden will soon be visiting Waukesha to comfort the family of the traumatized SUV driver.

"President Biden has a big heart, and he truly cares for hurting people," said Psaki. "He will be visiting Waukesha next week to console the family of Darrell Brooks, as they mourn the arrest of their loved one. Mr. Brooks was clearly the real victim here."

"That Brooks guy's a good guy, just made a mistake," said Biden to the diaper pail in the corner of his restroom. "He was obviously scared and was running away from white supremacy or something like that. Made a wrong turn and then ran over 70 people while zig-zagging to hit as many as possible. Just slipped up, is all! Happens to the best of us! Come on, man!"

When asked whether Biden would be visiting the families of the victims, Psaki replied that the President has a busy schedule but they are in his thoughts and prayers.

Is this from a Babylon Bee article?

VN Store

Back