SUV plows down Wisconsin Christmas parade as children watch in horror

Biden met privately with two injured children and their families at the hospital, the Journal Sentinel reported.

She also stressed the importance of the COVID-19 vaccine, urging parents to get their children vaccinated.
These people are insane.

I know your child got hit by a car and has been hospitalized for weeks, but just imagine what would happen if they got Covid.

No longer being reported on.

Swept under the rug by the national media, just as predicted.

If a white person had done this at a MLK parade, things would be 180 degrees different.
Checked CNN. No mention of suspect.

They did manage to mention Covid vacc’s though -

1E95201E-066F-4BF7-AEB7-60BEC7AF1084.jpeg

Opinion | Democrats Have a Waukesha Problem

Data from the October WSJ/NBC poll found that voters now trust Republicans over Democrats to handle crime by a 22-point margin. Add voter discontent over inflation and Covid, then re-evaluate some of those crucial 2022 swing state races. In Wisconsin a recent Marquette poll found that 69% of registered voters believe crime is rising nationally. Only 19% of independents approve of Mr. Biden, and 23% would vote to re-elect Mr. Evers. Wisconsin Sen. Ron Johnson is considered the GOP’s most vulnerable incumbent and hasn’t decided if he’s running. Democrats are making that decision easier.

If anyone hasn't seen, the killer had a pre-trial hearing today. He has gone full sovereign citizen. He has moved to dismiss his attorneys and represent himself, he refuses to answer any question that requires him to say "I understand," and he is questioning how the State of Wisconsin can be the plaintiff if it is "not the injured party."

Reactions: norrislakevol
If anyone hasn't seen, the killer had a pre-trial hearing today. He has gone full sovereign citizen. He has moved to dismiss his attorneys and represent himself, he refuses to answer any question that requires him to say "I understand," and he is questioning how the State of Wisconsin can be the plaintiff if it is "not the injured party."
He setting up an insanity defense?

We should not even know his name. I understand that is a slippery slope....and would have to be handled very carefully, but we have to quit giving these azzholes who commit mass murders their "15 min of fame".

I think it would GREATLY curb school shootings in particular. 90% of the time these teens are mentally ill...have problems at home...are miserable outcasts with no friends....making them suicidal. Several have attempted suicide prior to the attacks.

These kids say to themselves " well, I have nothing to live for anyway...i am going out with a BANG and all the people who ignored or mistreated me WILL know MY NAME!!"

We have to put an end to their names being released making them temporarily infamous. That will, IMO , take away their primary reason for mass shooting versus simple suicides. You wanna kill yourself? Ok...i believe a person has just as much right to die as they do a right to live....but maiming or killing crowds of innocent people must come to an end. We have to remove the incentive...infamy...from these situations.

Now. No time better than right now to stop this madness.

We should not even know his name. I understand that is a slippery slope....and would have to be handled very carefully, but we have to quit giving these azzholes who commit mass murders their "15 min of fame".

I think it would GREATLY curb school shootings in particular. 90% of the time these teens are mentally ill...have problems at home...are miserable outcasts with no friends....making them suicidal. Several have attempted suicide prior to the attacks.

These kids say to themselves " well, I have nothing to live for anyway...i am going out with a BANG and all the people who ignored or mistreated me WILL know MY NAME!!"

We have to put an end to their names being released making them temporarily infamous. That will, IMO , take away their primary reason for mass shooting versus simple suicides. You wanna kill yourself? Ok...i believe a person has just as much right to die as they do a right to live....but maiming or killing crowds of innocent people must come to an end. We have to remove the incentive...infamy...from these situations.

Now. No time better than right now to stop this madness.

That's not entirely possible. I agree that the profit-driven media too often gives these monsters all the publicity they could ever want and more. But our judicial system is open to the public for a very good reason. There is no way to have a public trial AND keep the accused anonymous.

Reactions: EasternVol
Haven't watched the entire session (most of which is jury selection, so it won't be totally televised). But Brooks got himself removed from the courtroom for refusing to shut up and stop asking irrelevant questions. It's going to be really hard to act as his own attorney without being in the room.

VN Store

Back