SUV plows down Wisconsin Christmas parade as children watch in horror

It'll take more than an hour just because there are 77 verdict forms to complete.
Im aware, just thinking Brooks is an unhinged man with nothing to lose and a huge ego. I dont trust him as far as I can throw him.

Now, this reddit BS is interesting, which family member did Brooks get to do this?

Im aware, just thinking Brooks is an unhinged man with nothing to lose and a huge ego. I dont trust him as far as I can throw him.

Now, this reddit BS is interesting, which family member did Brooks get to do this?

Good question. I love his argument that only someone in the court or a juror could know the information. I have watched every second of this trial, live and in color, along with a few hundred thousand other folks. We know more than the jurors could possibly know.

Good question. I love his argument that only someone in the court or a juror could know the information. I have watched every second of this trial, live and in color, along with a few hundred thousand other folks. We know more than the jurors could possibly know.
You are 100% correct. Plus if you read the Reddit post it talks about how the judge treats him when the jury isnt in the room. How would a juror know that?

You are 100% correct. Plus if you read the Reddit post it talks about how the judge treats him when the jury isnt in the room. How would a juror know that?

I suppose a juror could go home and watch the recording. But there is no way a juror could watch what's happening and come down on Brooks' side.

I'm gonna guess that we have a verdict by noon central.
I haven't been watching. Are there a multitude of charges they could settle on?

I guess I should just ask if this is a city where the jury is allowed to select from multiple charges on each count to convict?

I guess I should just ask if this is a city where the jury is allowed to select from multiple charges on each count to convict?

I don't know about less included offenses. I didn't pay much attention during the jury instructions.

But honestly, I don't know what lesser includeds the jury could even settle on. This was an intentional act that left 6 dead and 61 injured. Even if a juror or two questions his intent when he first entered the parade route, after a certain number of struck human beings it is no longer possible to coclude that he didn't intend to strike the rest.

Reactions: KB5252
I don't know about less included offenses. I didn't pay much attention during the jury instructions.

But honestly, I don't know what lesser includeds the jury could even settle on. This was an intentional act that left 6 dead and 61 injured. Even if a juror or two questions his intent when he first entered the parade route, after a certain number of struck human beings it is no longer possible to coclude that he didn't intend to strike the rest.
I don't disagree, was just wondering if this might be the delay in getting a verdict

From what I've paid attention to..... there are a few lesser charges at the end for battery and something else on his ex gf. I think it's 71-76.

Reactions: KB5252
Verdicts are in. Less than 4 total hours of deliberation.

EDIT: I missed the judge saying that the jury reached a verdict an hour ago. So less than 3 hours.

Last edited:
Reactions: mr.checkerboards

VN Store

Back