SUV plows down Wisconsin Christmas parade as children watch in horror

This one of those SovCit tactics that blows my mind. The American system of criminal jurisprudence predates the founding of the country. The State represents the interests of the people in prosecuting crimes. Do these guys honestly think that they, in their vast wisdom, have discovered that the system had been conducted incorrectly for 300+ years?

This one of those SovCit tactics that blows my mind. The American system of criminal jurisprudence predates the founding of the country. The State represents the interests of the people in prosecuting crimes. Do these guys honestly think that they, in their vast wisdom, have discovered that the system had been conducted incorrectly for 300+ years?
A public defender would've even been better than this circus.

Brooks really doesn't like when a woman tells him what to do. That the judge and DA are both female puts him on edge.

Brooks really doesn't like when a woman tells him what to do. That the judge and DA are both female puts him on edge.

Considering where heโ€™s headed, itโ€™s something he wonโ€™t have to be worry about anymore.

Today should be fun, as he's refused to provide an order of witnesses to the State, who have graciously offered to help him serve subpoenas and get his witnesses to court. He's expected to get thru 6 or 7 witnesses today, but he's going to do his best to keep that from happening.

He wouldn't be talking to some of the judges I've seen like that.

Oooooohhhh...

Brooks attempted to introduce photos that he claimed were sent to him in jail by his ex-girlfriend. He got very upset when pressed for authentication. Turns out the prosecution has a jail call between Brooks and his mother where they discuss dear old mom sending him those photos.

I'm sure you'll be shocked: when court resumed, Brooks decided he no longer wanted to enter the photos into evidence.
This feels more like a public high school student teacher interaction than a courtroom at this point.

Now he's complaining that the State is choosing not to cross examine any of his witnesses. This, in his mind, is proof that the State "coached" all of his witnesses beforehand.

And oh crap, the judge just put on the record that he is glaring at her and pounding on the table. She called a break because "frankly, [she] feel scared."

That was probably my favorite part so far.

I genuinely do not know why Brooks has called some of these witnesses. They aren't helping him at all.
I think the prosecution feels the same.

What a complete waste of taxpayer dollars.

If it puts him in prison for the rest of his life, it'll be worth it. Especially since he's already had to be put in protective isolation because his fellow inmates know people that he hurt. His time in prison will not be pleasant, but very well may be brief.

VN Store

Back