SUV plows down Wisconsin Christmas parade as children watch in horror

Is racial motivation still on the table? Yes. But the most logical option at this point is still that the assailant was fleeing the scene of another crime and the parade was in his way.
I think that's the most plausible explanation, but his past is what it is.

Reactions: AshG
But at the same time . . . how the heck does somebody fleeing a crime end up in the middle of a parade route!? If it weren't a complete tragedy, it would sound like the plot to a bad comedy.

Hi. I'm right here. And in multiple posts on this thread I've stated I'm open to changing my opinion based on non circumstantial evidence and I am willing to consider the racially motivated angle as well.

Now could you please direct link me to a post where I say that a white person who shoots black people is a racist domestic terrorist?

People are making assertions based on all the information at hand. You’re asking people to pump the brakes and not use that information until we’re told what to think.

Republican judge. Initially a Scott Walker appointee. She had judicial discretion to set bond significantly higher. I bet she is regretting that decision right now.

State AG openly supports the whole bail reform/no bail leftist movement and has been pushing to get it nationwide.
I doubt that there was any pressure placed on that judge to follow state bail/bond policies though.

Ok. Now what would be the explanation for deliberately running through the parade barricades to get onto that street?

Are we talking rope/string barricades, cones, or water barrels? I don't know, and the answer would affect my opinion.

After talking with my former LEO dad who has been involved in street chases, people on the run will often default to their most familiar path even if it is not the most logical. The perp may have assumed that panic would ensue and people would clear the streets. Bad bet.

Reactions: AM64
State AG openly supports the whole bail reform/no bail leftist movement and has been pushing to get it nationwide.
I doubt that there was any pressure placed on that judge to follow state bail/bond policies though.

Bail and bond are different animals. And I do not have an opinion on the no bail movement as this is the first time I've heard of it.

They look like hard ones from the images of him running the barricades at the end of the route, where the cop shot at him. It also looked like they may have used some PD vehicles as barricades as well.

It’s a short video clip, sooooo...🤷‍♀️

Reactions: AshG
That's not totally true. Interviews with family/friends, social media (now), texts, etc can give a decent idea. A manifesto takes the thinking out of it though

Is there a social media feed for the assailant other than SoundCloud/Twitter?

Take it with a grain of salt but Andy Ngo had some screenshots but none were terrible. Some sympathies for BLM and Floyd but I wouldn't use those to jump to assuming black supremacist with an intent to kill others for that purpose. So far it seems like a career criminal being an idiot and not caring about some collateral damage for selfish purposes. Some things don't add up so it's still up in the air.

That's my take, at least. Regardless it doesn't change much except maybe admonishing democrats for rhetoric but they should be admonished for that separate of this.

This is the thread I was referring to on social media.

More may come out, of course. I do find it bizarre how fast these accounts are suddenly deactivated. That leaves room to assume the worst.

Reactions: Orangeburst

It appears that they are all currently being scrubbed/deleted but a lot of folks grabbed screen caps/downloads as soon as his name came out last night.

It seems to be hardcore anti-white postings from what I’ve seen so far.

VN Store

Back